PDA

View Full Version : Kahn V Bradley

The Welterweight Epitome
03-08-2011, 09:34 PM
Looks like this is finally going to be pulled off.

Whilst I don't think Kahn has done a lot, I still like his body of work better than that of Bradley.

Easy wins over Barrera (albeit way past it and blown up), an easy win over Kotenin (spelling) and beating Madaina, I think are superior to edging Alexander (a man who IMO lost to Kotenin) and beating guys with an 0 on their record but no tough competition.

I don't think Bradley applies enough pressure to buckle Kahn (if Madaina couldn't) and I don't think he has the one punch power to do a Prescott.

I see Kahn taking this in a similar manner to the Madaina fight but maybe not as exciting. Working behind his range and speed and moving with Bradley having his moments but not enough of them to take a decision.

walshb
03-09-2011, 04:16 AM
I see it similar to the Kotelnik win; maybe closer. Khan will use his speed and size to keep this at range. Lightning fast punching will see Bradley in defensive mode throughout. Serioulsy, to beat Khan, you need to rough him up and take him out.
Going the distance and it's most likely you lose on points. Bradley IMO doesn't have enough power or strength to take Khan out.