View Full Version : Lesnars Out.

Off The River
05-12-2011, 08:40 PM
Now it's JDS vs Carwin in Vancouver

http://www.tsn.ca/mma/story/?id=365534

diggity
05-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Wow.
I can tell you first hand that Brock was lucky to live through what he did the first time.
That shit is no joke.
If this is legit, I wish him well.
I hate to say that I feel it's just UFC & Brock stalling for time and more marketability, but it is what it is.

Can't say I wouldn't love to see this fight regardless of the circumstances...

Dogman_Tony
05-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Well, that might excuse Lesnar from a lot of his bad behavior, but I think JDS-Carwin is a lot more difficult fight for junior. Should be interesting.

The Welterweight Epitome
05-12-2011, 11:46 PM
Yeh, Carwin definately poses a lot of problems for Jr. If he hits you flush, your asleep and that is the risk for Jr, even though his hands are far superior to Carwin.

I don't like this match-up for Jr (although I still think JDS will win, it is a big risk), but he would probably have to go through Carwin eventually if he gets the title.

Off The River
05-13-2011, 12:48 AM
Jr is pretty mobile and Carwin is coming off a long layoff and an injury. He is taking the fight on short notice. I think the key for JDS is to make Carwin chase him and get him past the early rounds.

Carwin may want to use his wrestling in this match.

doomeddisciple
05-13-2011, 05:56 AM
All I can say with the recent UFC card fizzers is thank god there's the second round of the Strikeforce HW Grand Prix in a month