PDA

View Full Version : Geronimo's Skull

kikibalt
05-10-2006, 10:23 AM
http://i1.tinypic.com/xnswu0.jpg

Roberto Aqui
05-10-2006, 01:37 PM
Geronimo got the short stick of life. His tribal name was Goyanthlay, which means, "One who yawns," indicative of his easy going manner before getting caught in the border wars between Mexico and the US. I believe the Mexican army slaughtered his family which sparked him from his slumber and they gave him his nickname, Jerome, Geronimo in Spanish.

If the Yale club did steal Geronimo's bones, then I hope young Geronimo sues the shirts off the club members. Most all accounts indicate he was not only a very brave warrior, the war atrocities aside, but an honorable man in defeat and deserved better.

OMG65
05-10-2006, 03:03 PM
Geronimo got the short stick of life. His tribal name was Goyanthlay, which means, "One who yawns," indicative of his easy going manner before getting caught in the border wars between Mexico and the US. I believe the Mexican army slaughtered his family which sparked him from his slumber and they gave him his nickname, Jerome, Geronimo in Spanish.

If the Yale club did steal Geronimo's bones, then I hope young Geronimo sues the shirts off the club members. Most all accounts indicate he was not only a very brave warrior, the war atrocities aside, but an honorable man in defeat and deserved better.

Ditto here.
Those people who have made up this "club" over the years are elitists who never turned down a dollar in their life to help themselves.Arrogant jerks.

DscribeDC
05-11-2006, 11:35 AM
I have to admit that I find all these future captains of industry and scions of elite families sitting around performing voodoo rituals, singing campfire songs and stealing sacred relics like a bunch of punchy Cub Scouts sharing their first beer pretty farcical. Is it any wonder America is in the crapper; these are our glorious leaders!

brutu
05-11-2006, 03:25 PM
yeah,im sure W. knows where it is and senator Kerry too.
They probably also have the missing skull of Pancho Villa.

brutu
05-11-2006, 03:34 PM
I tell you,they may also take more the human skulls.
They also take elephant skulls!!!
There is a elephant skull over in the props deptartment of the
Hasting Pudding club there on campus,no one knows were it came from and its been there for years.
Probably the skull of a once famous circus elephant,and the info and identity of it has since been lost.

brutu
05-11-2006, 03:36 PM
They arnt fit to carry Geronimo's jock-strap.
He was a true Warrior.
Made it to the top on sheer merit.
Not who he knows or who his daddy was or knew.