PDA

View Full Version : Gregg Valentino. Bodybuilder.

KOJOE90
08-15-2006, 08:24 AM
Last night here in the UK they showed on TV a documentary on Gregg Valentino the Bodybuilder who claimed to have the biggest arms in the world, they looked about 27"!!! The biseps and triceps looked like NOTHING I have ever seen outside of a Marvel Comic book.

It was quite amazing, they also showed clips of him draining blood from his own arm when it got infected from using dirty needles when injecting steroids.

Quite shocking.

BDeskins
08-15-2006, 09:26 AM
Yeah, that kind of crap is not only ridiculous, but it is sickening to look at! I cannot recall what the stuff is called, but those arms are not a result of hard work, but instead a type of substance that is shot into the muscle...ala breast implants. Though I heard that the guy supposedly had 21 arms before he done any silly crap, but I have problems believing that to be true. He took a lot of steroids, but that is not what gave him those freak-show arms. What actually goes through the mind of these idiot'so they actually think that it looks good? I've seen photos of several people that have had the substance pumped into they're arms and in every case it not only looks silly, but actual real freak-show!

The stuff is called synthol:

Check out a few of these photos from google:

http://images.google.com/images?q=synthol&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

-KOKid-
08-18-2006, 02:34 PM
Who the hell wants to look like that??!!
If there was a disease or syndrome that made a person look like this, that person would likely be classified as disabled. That's one sick dude.

-KOKid-

BDeskins
08-18-2006, 09:07 PM
Here are some better photo's...it's beyond ridiculous.

http://kulturizmas.net/forumas/viewtopic.php?id=18&p=1

Check the photo about 3/4 the way down...the dude beside the old man with the teardrop-shaped head.

It would kind of comical to go into a gym and see one of the guys come in with these sickly looking giant arms, and only being able to bench press the bar with two fives on each side, or actually they would probably break the four fives into eight 2 1/2 lb plates...that way it might look like more weight!

PeteLeo
08-19-2006, 01:27 AM
Whever my Dad would see a bodybuilder on TV, he would shake his head and mutter, "An honest day's work would kill him." I think he was right. PeteLeo.

Roberto Aqui
08-19-2006, 05:57 AM
Well, you'd have to admit that one guy has a physique that even a cartoonist couldn't touch.

Bodybuilding started off as a healthy hobby. Steroids and excessive vanity have sickened it beyond help. Same thing is happening with athletic competition. Some folks just don't know when to say enough. Can anyone spell Holy?

Roberto Aqui
08-19-2006, 05:57 AM
double post

Kid Achilles
08-19-2006, 01:16 PM
Some of those pictures just made me sick to my stomach. I think it was a combination of pity and nausea.

TKO Tom
09-03-2006, 06:39 PM
Many of those pictures are biceps and triceps implants.

They aren't real (in case you didn't know).