PDA

View Full Version : Choose: A burger or a blonde girl?

avstract
03-19-2007, 02:40 AM
This is crazy guys! I saw a website about a burger with a blonde girl who introduced the burger. But I guess this blonde girl catches my attention.
View it here: http://www.spicybuffalo.com/carlsjr/ , and choose a burger or a blonde girl?

hagler04
03-19-2007, 11:53 AM
That's really funny.

avstract
03-19-2007, 10:45 PM
yeah quite funny though! But what do you prefer the blonde girl or the burger? For me all I can say is the burger really taste good, and that girl is really HOT!

TKO11
03-20-2007, 02:07 PM
I actually went through the steps to preview the "lunch invitation" that it will send on request. The wet "thud" that the burger lands with is EXTREMELY un-appetizing. Friggin' nasty in fact. If it weren't for the fact that the girl then uses a hula-hoop and belly-dances, I probably wouldn't have watched it the seven or eight times I did.....

DscribeDC
03-20-2007, 02:51 PM
Isn't that the same chain that did the Paris Hilton car wash commercial?

avstract
03-20-2007, 10:58 PM
Hahahaha! anyway that "lunch date" is a good idea to attract people huh, I mean that girl is hot and I think all are expecting her for a date.... I guess you can set up a date for you and to your special someone? OR with your friends. I have to read more about this stuff! It would be intersting huh!