PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Back

jaybird
01-17-2008, 10:57 PM
I was here I while back, and I'm slowy getting back to trading. I'm friends with Evander , if he's the one from California anyway. If so Evander, I sent your Williams-Holmes dvd yesterday. I thought I mailed that out 2 weeks ago! Anyway, DVD recorder crapped out on me, should be up and running in a few weeks. Evander can vouch for my collection. Thanks for yall's time and look forward to trading with yall!

Jay

South Georgia

Rafael
01-18-2008, 02:19 AM
What's up Jay? Haven't heard from you in a while!

jaybird
01-18-2008, 05:44 PM
Thanks Raf! Yeah, 13th month divorce, and still going has put a roadblock on my activity. 3 year old son occupies alot of time too. Thanks for the welcome man, I appreciate it. I should get my new dvd recorder very soon. Lawyer bills aren't cheap. Yall holler at me for anything as I'll need things too at that time. For anyone that emailed me a while back and I told them I was out of the game, I'm sorry, I just had to deal with this divorce.

All my best

Jay

evander
01-18-2008, 09:16 PM
I was here I while back, and I'm slowy getting back to trading. I'm friends with Evander , if he's the one from California anyway. If so Evander, I sent your Williams-Holmes dvd yesterday. I thought I mailed that out 2 weeks ago! Anyway, DVD recorder crapped out on me, should be up and running in a few weeks. Evander can vouch for my collection. Thanks for yall's time and look forward to trading with yall!

Jay

South Georgia

Jay!

yeah, it's me. I'm glad to that you started posting again, hope all is well. Thanks for sending the fight! Call me when you have time.

Evander