Home News Current Champs WAIL! Encyclopedia
The Cyber Boxing Zone Message Board
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 421 to 450 of 580

Thread: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

  1. #421
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    611
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    Diets are hard to follow, after 70+ years of eating what I want the doctors tell me I have to stop eating what I have been eating all my life, hell I want the few years that I have left to be happy years, and I'm happy when I'm eating what I want to eat, hell, I rather have 5 happy years than ten miserable ones..>>>>

    just be careful. badly regulated sugar can make your life a lot worse than a diet. eyes/organs tend to fail slowly.

  2. #422
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Barrio, In La Puente,Ca.
    Posts
    12,026
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    Quote Originally Posted by jlupi
    Diets are hard to follow, after 70+ years of eating what I want the doctors tell me I have to stop eating what I have been eating all my life, hell I want the few years that I have left to be happy years, and I'm happy when I'm eating what I want to eat, hell, I rather have 5 happy years than ten miserable ones..>>>>

    just be careful. badly regulated sugar can make your life a lot worse than a diet. eyes/organs tend to fail slowly.
    You are right, I do try to watch what I eat, some times its hard though.....

  3. #423
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,503
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    Quote Originally Posted by kikibalt
    Yes, especially to her!...thanks Greg....
    i remember hearing a conversation between ernie shavers and larry holmes on the day of holmes and his wifes anniversary. ernie said " man i should kick your ass for every day you hurt this good woman" ..... larrys wife over heard this and was heard to say " sounds like a whole lot of ass kicking".

    greg

  4. #424
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Barrio, In La Puente,Ca.
    Posts
    12,026
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    Quote Originally Posted by gregbeyer
    i remember hearing a conversation between ernie shavers and larry holmes on the day of holmes and his wifes anniversary. ernie said " man i should kick your ass for every day you hurt this good woman" ..... larrys wife over heard this and was heard to say " sounds like a whole lot of ass kicking".

    greg
    Connie would say the same....LOL!

  5. #425
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Barrio, In La Puente,Ca.
    Posts
    12,026
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar



    Smoking and drinking




    Sitting by the fire...12-23-2010

    James, the Tiger, Connie and Linda, all Baltazar's

  6. #426
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Barrio, In La Puente,Ca.
    Posts
    12,026
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar



    Tony, while here with us went to visit my nephew Jessie in Pico-Rivera who is a tattoo artist and had this piece of work done.

  7. #427
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    670
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    Hi Frank,

    Happy belated Birthday!!!!!

    Dan

  8. #428
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Barrio, In La Puente,Ca.
    Posts
    12,026
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1213
    Hi Frank,

    Happy belated Birthday!!!!!

    Dan
    Thanks Dan. And Happy Holidays to you and yours

  9. #429
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wyoming U.S.A.
    Posts
    340
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    Happy birthday Frank,
    Tony looks like he is doing good.
    Merry Christmas

    Randy

  10. #430
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,503
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    man that cigar looks like a louisville slugger. tough life frank.

    thats a hell of a tatoo on tony how long did that take ? quite a piece of art.

    greg

  11. #431
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Barrio, In La Puente,Ca.
    Posts
    12,026
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    Quote Originally Posted by Wing master
    Happy birthday Frank,
    Tony looks like he is doing good.
    Merry Christmas

    Randy
    Thanks Randy. Anthony is doing fine, he is coming around quicker then we thought he would, got rid of the walker and is now using a cane to walk, doing good.....

  12. #432
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Barrio, In La Puente,Ca.
    Posts
    12,026
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    Quote Originally Posted by gregbeyer
    man that cigar looks like a louisville slugger. tough life frank.

    thats a hell of a tatoo on tony how long did that take ? quite a piece of art.

    greg
    The cigar 'Majestuoso, Partagas 1845 Master Series'. A mutual acquaintance of Don Fraser and I gave Don a box of those cigars thinking that Don smoked, which he doesn't, Don asked me if I wanted them, Hell Yes!, I said. They are good. Tough life? that's what I tell Connie, she tells me to shut up, that I never had it so good, she's right of course.....

    Anthony's Tattoo. The tat was done over a two day period, how much "working time"? I don't know.

  13. #433
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Barrio, In La Puente,Ca.
    Posts
    12,026
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar



    The best pastrami sandwich in SoCal will be found at the "The Hat",
    corner of Valley and Garfield, Alhambra, Ca.

  14. #434
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Barrio, In La Puente,Ca.
    Posts
    12,026
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar



    Connie's home made manudo con pata. Do we Mexican's know how to eat or what?

  15. #435
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wyoming U.S.A.
    Posts
    340
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    And that Manudo will make you feel alot better about that glass of wine you had last night. LOL

    Randy

  16. #436
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Barrio, In La Puente,Ca.
    Posts
    12,026
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    Quote Originally Posted by Wing master
    And that Manudo will make you feel alot better about that glass of wine you had last night. LOL

    Randy
    Only had one glass Randy, just one....LOL

  17. #437
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Barrio, In La Puente,Ca.
    Posts
    12,026
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    Party phone lines

    http://www.parade.com/news/views/con...hear-this.html

    Our first phone, circa 1951 was a party line phone, man!, did I have fun with that party line, listening to all the viejas gossiping,
    "Did you hear that Rosie is sleeping with Joe?"
    "yes and they are not even married, can you imagine that?"...
    "yes I can because Rosie has always been a lose woman"
    "Hey cabron! get of the line, can't you hear we're talking!!"
    Lets return to the glory days of the party line phone!!!....LOL!!

  18. #438
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Barrio, In La Puente,Ca.
    Posts
    12,026
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    My oncologist send me to see a urologist, I asked why, "just routine" he said, since I didn't have an appointment with the urologist I had to wait a while, no problem, I had my note book computer to play with, finally my name is called, I'm put in a room, soon the door opens and a big black dude walks in, man!, this dude is big. He said hello and then he said:
    "Drop'em" as he starts putting a latex glove on.
    Man!, this guy hands are as big as Sonny Liston's.
    "If you are going to do what I think you are going to do, you better use your pinkie" I said.
    He started cracking up.
    "Hey, its not funny, you know" I told him.
    He did what I thought he was going to do, and no; he didn't use his pinkie
    I'm still sitting here at Norris Cancer Center as I write this, I'm free to go, but I'm afraid to walk out because people are going to see that I'm walking like a duck...... LOL!!
    Last edited by kikibalt; 01-12-2011 at 08:26 AM.

  19. #439
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,503
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    you have to make sure they don't have both hands on your shoulders when that happens frank.

    greg

  20. #440
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Barrio, In La Puente,Ca.
    Posts
    12,026
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    Quote Originally Posted by gregbeyer
    you have to make sure they don't have both hands on your shoulders when that happens frank.

    greg
    I did Greg, I did...LOL!!!

  21. #441
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    218
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    Did you get lunch out of the deal Frank? When I was going through my shit with colon cancer, and was getting poked all the time, I would just wink and ask for lunch!
    Gary

  22. #442
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Barrio, In La Puente,Ca.
    Posts
    12,026
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    Quote Originally Posted by Punchdrunk
    Did you get lunch out of the deal Frank? When I was going through my shit with colon cancer, and was getting poked all the time, I would just wink and ask for lunch!
    Gary
    No Gary, I didn't, I just wanted to get the hell out of there....

  23. #443
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    218
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    Truth be told,me too! Hope you're feeling better these days!

  24. #444
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Barrio, In La Puente,Ca.
    Posts
    12,026
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    Quote Originally Posted by Punchdrunk
    Truth be told,me too! Hope you're feeling better these days!
    Thanks Gary. I'm feeling fine, not great but fine, and that's is good enough now days...

  25. #445
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,503
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    http://www.bellinghamherald.com/phot...ia_id=51532691

    frank,

    this was in the paper here in bellingham. the builders were my daughter and grandkids. a 17 foot snow whale.

    greg
    Last edited by gregbeyer; 01-15-2011 at 10:35 AM.

  26. #446
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Barrio, In La Puente,Ca.
    Posts
    12,026
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    Quote Originally Posted by gregbeyer
    http://www.bellinghamherald.com/phot...ia_id=51532691

    frank,

    this was in the paper here in bellingham. the builders were my daughter and grandkids. a 17 foot snow whale.

    greg
    Greg, your daughter and grand kids should be very proud of their whale. And I'm sure you're proud of them...

  27. #447
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,503
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    Quote Originally Posted by kikibalt
    Greg, your daughter and grand kids should be very proud of their whale. And I'm sure you're proud of them...
    thanx frank ..... i also think they have way too much time on their hands but what the hell, they were snow bound.

    greg

  28. #448
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Barrio, In La Puente,Ca.
    Posts
    12,026
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    Watching UCLA's football great Woody Strode in "Pork Chop Hill" brought back memories of seeing Strode walk into Bradly's, A nite club on Whittier Bl. on the Eastside, where I used to hang in the late '50's-early-60's, madder then hell looking for his wife, Luana.

    Former L.A. heavyweight Abel Fernanedz also has a part in Pork Chop Hill.

  29. #449
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Barrio, In La Puente,Ca.
    Posts
    12,026
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    Quote Originally Posted by gregbeyer
    thanx frank ..... i also think they have way too much time on their hands but what the hell, they were snow bound.

    greg
    Good for them to enjoy the snow...

  30. #450
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Barrio, In La Puente,Ca.
    Posts
    12,026
    vCash
    500

    Re: Frankie & Tony Baltazar

    I was talking to Don Fraser yesterday morning and he told me of a function he attended as a guest speaker on Saturday, he said as he stood on the podium and looked out at the crowd of mafia looking men, "talk about central casting for a mafia movie!, hell! they all wore fedora!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
News Current Champs WAIL! Encyclopedia Links Home