11 Ways To Stop Hunger That You Have Never Ever Heard Before
1. Eliminate Meals - Eat between 12 PM and 7PM. We have been trained to eat three full meals per day which is not necessary and in fact forces your body to be in a perpetual state of hunger. We all have a circadian (biological clock) or 24-hour rhythm. As the body's temperature drops later in the day, proteins, carbohydrates and fats are not absorbed at the same rate as earlier in the day. Late meals and snacks will only increase the desire to eat and as a result you will remain hungry.
2. Sex Please (Have sex early in the day) - This enjoyable exercise is a great way to relieve stress as well as to positively affect our nervous, endocrine and reproductive systems. This is another way to decrease cravings when practiced timely? What do u mean by timely?. Don't over do it though! Having sex late in the day or at night will increase the body's need to restore nutrition and thus increase hunger.
3. Exercise early...Walk late - Exercise Twice a Day. Do hard aerobic and lifting (dynamic) exercise early in the day when the metabolic rate is much higher. After 6 pm, when the body's temperature begins to drop engage in more leisurely (static) activity such as walking or yoga. You will feel a dramatic increase in overall energy levels, eliminate lethargy and enhance your immune system. A 30-40 minute walk is a key component of hunger control and as the metabolism slows down for sleep, you can help to reduce the occurrence of hunger pangs.
4. Pear Down - A couple of pears will eliminate your cravings for sweets and help make your body to feel full. Rich in Pectin, Boron, Vitamin C, Folic acid and Calcium a Pear can be your best friend. Eat plenty of raw apples and cabbage as well. An abundance of pectin and fiber in these foods will enhance rapid fat burning by the body. Your body will be getting energy from existing fat and not have an overwhelming urge to eat and replace the nutrition.
5. No Food Today - Try fasting today. This sounds harder than it really is. Drink as much water, seltzer and tea as needed. This will help to cleanse the entire system and enhance the body's internal functions. Augmented with vitamins and herbs to properly maintain optimal health, 2-3 cups of hot tea in the morning and later in the day will help to curb hunger.
6. Eat soluble fiber - Soluble fiber remains in the system much longer than other forms of fiber as it takes quite a while for the body to digest and absorb. This will give a long lasting feeling of being satiated as well as to provide heath benefits such as lower cholesterol and internal system cleansing.
7. Slow down your metabolism - We cannot escape the need to eat but we can control the severity of hunger. Unlike many, The Sadkhin Complex(R) believes that if you slow down your metabolism rather than speed it up, you will decrease your hunger. Slowing down the metabolism keeps food and nutrition in the system longer and reduces the frequency and the need eat.
8. Breathe Baby, Breathe - Breathing exercises can properly ensure oxidation and slow down the hunger process. Breathing in happens reflexively but the depth of breathing out should be regulated so that there is no air left from the previous intake. Breathing exercises should not be done more than twice a day - morning and evening. The added oxygen into the blood stream will keep blood levels constant and reduce sudden bouts of hunger.
9. Turn Off The Stove - Heating any food above 105 degrees begins to alter and eventually destroy that foods nutrient and enzyme content. One must eat far more cooked food to get the amount of available nutrients in fresh foods. After all, it is not what we eat that keeps the body satiated and healthy, but what we assimilate and eliminate in a timely manner.
10. Be Fresh - Fresh, organically grown, fruit, vegetables and green leaves come from Nature perfectly balanced in their nutrient content and most importantly in the enzymes needed for their own digestion. They require little digestive effort because the foods use their own enzymes to be digested rather than sapping the body's reserves and expediting the return of hunger. Fresh, uncooked fruits and vegetables keep the body internally clean by promoting excellent bowel function, and cleansing the organs and tissues of toxins, fat and waste
11. I Love You Too HONEY - Replace table sugar with honey. The human body has an easier time digesting honey which is already in glucose form and does not need to be broken down any further by the digestive system. Thus it takes less energy to digest honey and it will keep your insulin levels stable as well as to help you to feel satisfied longer