Home News Current Champs WAIL! Encyclopedia
The Cyber Boxing Zone Message Board
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In the ring with james j. Corbett

vCash

In the ring with james j. Corbett

Today LULU.COM is offering 30% off on In the Ring With James J. Corbett. One day opportunity, if you were on the cusp owing to price. Just type code at checkout: CYBERTUESDAY305

vCash

Re: In the ring with james j. Corbett

Try using this coupon code at the checkout when purchasing In the Ring With James J. Corbett via lulu.com. It should give you a 25% discount.

LULUBOOK305

vCash

Re: In the ring with james j. Corbett

Adam,

your mailbox is full and cannot take any more messages, I wrote you this.

Thanks Adam for getting back to me.

As stated, just prior to him asking me to stop the bout, he was missing his punches and I seemed to be the only one who saw this, almost like a stunt man in a movie moving his face away from a filmed and feigned shot, but looking authentic to others.

I knew those punches were missing, and it would have been wrong to stop it then and there.

Let me ask you something regarding all the books you had published which took meticulous writing and research. With your vocation as an attorney and all other life necessities, how much time per day would you say you spent or devoted to actually working on a particular book? Minimum and maximum.

What process did you use in choosing a publisher?

I am working hard on my book but there are so many distractions with work, family, survival, for just one book and you have done so many, all of which I have enjoyed.

My E-mail is RLipt8@aol.com

best,
    Ron

+ Reply to Thread