Pavlik KOs Jaco in 2
From Fight News:

Former middleweight world champion Kelly Paklik (38-2, 33 KOs) scored a second round KO over Aaron “Jedi” Jaco (15-3, 5 KOs) on Saturday night in the Illusions Theater at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. Pavlik knocked down Jaco with a left hook in round one and finished him in the second.

Kelly Pavlik: “I was calm, relaxed. I thought he was looking for a right. I got him with my left. I feel good and I am back.”

Robert Garcia, Pavlik trainer: “The plan was to stay calm, work off the jab, then get to work. Kelly did everything at a high level.”

Aaron Jaco: “Game plans are great until you are punched. I never felt power like that. He is a great fighter and a great man.”

In the main event, unbeaten featherweight Evgeny Gradovich (13-0, 7 KOs) knocked out Frankie Leal (17-6-3, 10 KOs) in round ten of a terrific slugfest.

Unbeaten lightweight Ivan Najera stayed perfect at 7-0, 7 KOs with a first round annihilation of James Lester (9-8, 4 KOs).

Bantamweight Adam Lopez (2-0, 2 KOs) won a four-rounder against Ramon “Kiko” Bayala (0-3-1)

Featherweights Luis Zarazua (3-0-1, 1 KO) and Victor Sanchez (1-3-1) battled to a majority draw.

Light heavyweight Eduardo Alicea (3-2, 2 KOs) outpointed Edwynn Jones (1-4-1, 1 KO) over four rounds.

Featherweight Saul Rodriguez (4-0, 4 KOs) blasted out Ricardo Valencia (1-3-1) in the first round.

Super welterweight Bryant Perrella (2-0, 2 KOs) stopped Arturo Lopez (0-2) in round four.