Home News Current Champs WAIL! Encyclopedia
The Cyber Boxing Zone Message Board
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: R.I P. Andy Ganigan

MANAGING EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
    In an undisclosed bunker deep in the weird, wild, woods of the Pacific Northwest
    vCash

vCash

Re: R.I P. Andy Ganigan

Terrible.

I remember the fight with Arguello. Pretty darn fun. Ganigan could crack.

vCash

I am so sickened and shocked to read this article, it makes me sick to my stomach. What kind of bastard from hell bully 6' tall weighing that much age age 21 would beat up a man over 50 years old so badly he dies, and then get only 18 months for it while it ruined Andy's life and family. Is there no justice?

This bully killer should be in jail for 10 years at least for what he did. What a coward.

vCash

I am 1000% behind Ron.

I actually think the guy should get life.

I am not a lawyer so I am enquiring if there would be any scope to now have the original charged upgraded?

Notwithstanding some protraction and a technically deemed secondary health issue, poor Andy clearly died as a direct result of the beating.

The guy, in a drunken state, claimed he couldn't remember the attack or why it came about. I would guess that, no matter how pissed he was, if it was say the formidable form of Lennox Lewis or Mike Tyson in that car park (instead of a 57 yo man who formerly campaigned at 135 lbs as a boxer and now was still only pushing a mere 160 lbs) this bully would've been cognizant enough to have known better and walked away.

Absolutely sickening.

+ Reply to Thread