Home News Current Champs WAIL! Encyclopedia
The Cyber Boxing Zone Message Board
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chavez To Face Lee In June, Marinez In The Fall

MANAGING EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
    In an undisclosed bunker deep in the weird, wild, woods of the Pacific Northwest
    vCash

Chavez To Face Lee In June, Marinez In The Fall

vCash

Re: Chavez To Face Lee In June, Marinez In The Fall

Big deal. Easy knockout for Chavez. He will pound on him. Lee's defense is too porous.

vCash

I don't think it will be easy because i don't think Chavez is that good.

Martinez. Chavez is going to get a chin check and i doubt he'll pass the test.

vCash

Chavez, Jr. has been moved along carefully and gradually, but by moving along gradually and carefully, he's gotten much better. He's won 45 fights, several of them against guys who I think are better than Andy Lee, including his last three. At this point, he is an elite fighter in the middleweight division. Andy Lee is not on his level, and I will be very shocked if Lee lasts the distance, much less wins.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by apollack View Post
    Chavez, Jr. has been moved along carefully and gradually, but by moving along gradually and carefully, he's gotten much better. He's won 45 fights, several of them against guys who I think are better than Andy Lee, including his last three. At this point, he is an elite fighter in the middleweight division. Andy Lee is not on his level, and I will be very shocked if Lee lasts the distance, much less wins.
    He's big, strong, durable, and certainly more refined than he was. I expect him to take it. Just don't think it will be all that easy. Under the guidance of Manny Steward i think Lee will fight in such a way that maximizes his chances. I expect him to lose but maybe in a fight where it looks more difficult than it should be or is expected to be by the masses. I certainly wouldn't be shocked if Chavez knocked him out later in the fight that's for sure.

+ Reply to Thread