Home News Current Champs WAIL! Encyclopedia
The Cyber Boxing Zone Message Board
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone tape the Aug. 7, 2012 Olympic women's gymnastics floor exercise final?

vCash

Anyone tape the Aug. 7, 2012 Olympic women's gymnastics floor exercise final?

Hi,

I am seeking to trade for the entire 2012 Olympic women's Floor Exercise event Final shown two nights ago, Tuesday, Aug. 7, 2012 on NBC, with the gold medal going to American Aly Raisman. It was on (at least on the west coast of the US) during the general Olympics TV coverage on NBC from 8pm-12am, and was repeated a couple of hours later (the early morning of Aug. 8). (This is not the all-around or the team competition, but instead just the 12 best woman gymnasts competing on one event only, the floor exercise.) This occurred on the final day of women's gymnastics.

I've been recording much of the 2012 Summer Olympics (various sports), but my DVD this night filled up before this event was completed, and I didn't notice that, causing me to fail to record it.

Did any of you record this event-- in full (maybe 30-45 minutes)-- on DVD? If so, I can definitely use a DVD duplicate and am willing to trade you other Olympic coverage or boxing footage for it. Could you please let me know via pm if interested.

Thanks a lot!

MF

vCash

Re: Anyone tape the Aug. 7, 2012 Olympic women's gymnastics floor exercise final?

I don't think I recorded the event in total, but I do believe I recorded Raisman's gold medal winning performance.

vCash

Re: Anyone tape the Aug. 7, 2012 Olympic women's gymnastics floor exercise final?

Thanks, apollack! I have contacted you offline.

vCash

I have fortunately had multiple offers of assistance with this, and have obtained the desired footage as a result.

Thanks very much to all who sent me pm's.

MF

vCash

BTW: This evening, NBC Sports channel (DirecTV Channel 603) is replaying the women's gymnastics performances, starting at 8 p.m. Pacific Time.

vCash

BoxofDaylight,

Thanks a lot!

I don't have satellite TV, instead I have cable, but the gymnastics has also been replayed recently on "OnDemand" cable (which is a free add-on) where I am. I have lucked out with this thread, getting some kind replies, plus direct help, and then also having the replays on OnDemand.

Thank you again for your reply.

+ Reply to Thread