Home News Current Champs WAIL! Encyclopedia
The Cyber Boxing Zone Message Board
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John L. Sullivan Vs. Mike Tyson, LPR, No Gloves.

Administrator
    vCash

mike

Re: John L. Sullivan Vs. Mike Tyson, LPR, No Gloves.

nee the enlarged dvd version--compare that to 45 year old marciano or any heavy out of shape --this isnt redigatalized.

vCash

Got to go with John L. Its hard to beat a guy at HIS own game.

Banned
    vCash

Personally

I think you can beat someone at their own game if you are a vastly superior fighter.

IMO, that is the case in this matchup.

Hawk

mike

not in bare knuckles--no way.tysons hand gave out in one shot. he coulnt knock down a 60 year old man he hit after a traffic accident--whom are you kidding here.

Banned
    vCash

I'm kidding no one

And I'm being completely serious.

And I wouldn't equate a late night street bout with bare knuckles brawling either.

You see in Bare knuckles brawling, there would be far more wrestling and not nearly as many clean shots as a one punch street fight than blew up Blood's face.

And exactly how am I supposed to respond to the traffic accident "tiff". With there be a motor vehicle inside the ring during the contest?

Sugar Ray Robinson's wife Edna Mae reportedly hit her husband during a heated argument. Does that mean Ray didn't have a defense?

Kinda silly don't you think?

Hawk

mike

blew up boods face and ran away from him. coulnt hurt a 60 year old man. in lpr--you stsarted with very tough hands. no street fighter turned lpr had hands for mush and no ,one would bet on them . not tyson fault--if he swung a sledgehammer sice age 8 and or born with such --yeah hed do well. silly

Banned
    vCash

Indeed

Very silly.

Hawk

Fat Abbot

Let's see, a Tyson with no gloves on vs a CW sized fighter with skills that are so prehistoric that they wouldn't come close to matching a modern amateur?

Sounds like legalized homicide to me. Tyson brutally.

vCash

I'm going to agree with Fat Abbott on this one. How can someone say I heard this or that about the guy? Legends get embellished over time. Tyson is in the top 3 or 4 hardest punching heavyweights ever. He also is one of the fastest ever. Ali could jab much quicker and move much faster around the ring. But Mike when he cut loose may have had no equal when it came to just throwing punches as quick as he could. Tyson had a big build but routinely took on guys much bigger. How could Sullivan beat him? A fighter from boxing's prehistoric era beating Tyson. Sullivan also didn't train right. This is legalized homicide. Tyson destroys him the first time he hits him squarely.

vCash

sullivan wins,he grabs tyson in a bearhug and squeezes the life out of him and throws him out of the ring,and then heads to the nearest bar,WHAT A LEGEND

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12