Home News Current Champs WAIL! Encyclopedia
The Cyber Boxing Zone Message Board
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Pet Peeves

Administrator
    vCash

Re: Pet Peeves

A peeve of mine is all the different ID numbers on my insurance card. I never know which one they're asking for on the phone, since they often just say, "What's your insurance number."

Are all of these numbers really necessary? I have:

Health Plan ID (Which is two sets of numbers, one set in parentheses)
    Member ID
    Group Number (Which is actually a mixture of letters, numbers, and symbols)
    Payer ID Number
    Rx Bin Number
    Rx Member ID (Which is 20 digits long)

There's also another number in the bottom-left corner of the card with no heading at all.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Todd
    A peeve of mine is all the different ID numbers on my insurance card. I never know which one they're asking for on the phone, since they often just say, "What's your insurance number."

Are all of these numbers really necessary? I have:

Health Plan ID (Which is two sets of numbers, one set in parentheses)
    Member ID
    Group Number (Which is actually a mixture of letters, numbers, and symbols)
    Payer ID Number
    Rx Bin Number
    Rx Member ID (Which is 20 digits long)

There's also another number in the bottom-left corner of the card with no heading at all.
    Agree totally, Todd. Same with mine.

How 'bout this: I deal with a company from whom I buy movie DVDs and Blu Rays, a major Internet company, and while they give you ONE type of order number at the time you place the order, that number changes to a completely different number by the time the item arrives. When I had a return, and they required the order number, I had no idea which number to give them . . . the one showing on my initial order online, or the one on the invoice that came with the item.

vCash

I went to a convienience store to buy a carton of milk and used my debit card to make the purchase. I didn't have cash and those greedy fucs charge a 45 cent fee to use my card. First for gas purchases, now for all other items in the store. When will it end? Just pisses me off......

vCash

The term

"back in the day"

vCash

The current presidential campaign season reminds me of another personal pet peeve. We supposedly are not a nation of aristocrats, yet folks persist on addressing former government office holders by the highest political office they obtained. Such as TV reporters addressing Gingrich as "Speaker Gingrich." (He hasn't been the Speaker of the House in ages.) And it goes on: Senator This, Gov. That. Even President Clinton. I believe that once you leave political office you are once again a fellow citizen. You should then be Mr. Gingrich, or Mr. Clinton, etc. (Same with ex-military officers, IMO.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011