Home News Current Champs WAIL! Encyclopedia
The Cyber Boxing Zone Message Board
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: most attractive actor and actress

vCash

most attractive actor and actress

We had this discussion the other day and a Doctor mentioned that it told alot about a person how he saw attractiveness. We limited it to actors and actresses and it was interesting to see peoples tastes. I mentioned Clark Gable, Victor Mature, and Elvis Presley as the actors I liked and admired for their looks and appeal and Rita Hayworth, Lana Turner, and of course Marylnn Monroe. What do you say fellas? Ya can name two or three as I did.

vCash

Re: most attractive actor and actress

I would say:

female: Grace Kelly, Raquel Welch, Britt Eklund, Monica Belluci, Maria Grazia Cuccinotta

male: Gian Maria Volonte, George Clooney, James Dean, Cary Grant

MANAGING EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
    In an undisclosed bunker deep in the weird, wild, woods of the Pacific Northwest
    vCash

Female: Briggite Bardot, Sophia Loren. Both so hot their Equatorial ...

Male: Don't give a damn.

GorDoom

vCash

Gor, I think the "don't give a damn" is a cop out. If Rocky and I are comfortable enough to confess admiration for certain male style icons, you can give us your, too. I happen to know at least one of them: Keith Richards...

vCash

Actresses: Audrey Hepburn, Katharine Hepburn. There are many whom I consider attractive after that, but none of them--no, not even Raquel Welch--quite measure up to the Hepburns for me.

Actors: Gregory Peck, Cary Grant.

vCash

Actress:
    1 Haile Berry. James Bond (Orange swimsuit)
    2 Marilyn Monroe. Some like it hot (Walking down the hotel hallway)
    3 Salma Hayak. Desparado (Walking to the library and two cars crash)

MANAGING EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
    In an undisclosed bunker deep in the weird, wild, woods of the Pacific Northwest
    vCash

Yeah, I like Keith a lot but "attractive" is not an adjective I'd use to describe him - or Dylan for that matter ...

GorDoom

Administrator
    vCash

Hell -- I'll cop to it -- Elvis!

As for women -- oh, so many and all so nice -- hell, even Peggy Ann Garner gives me a thrill.

vCash

Hmmm . . .

When I look in the mirror the face I'd like to see staring back at me is Gregory Peck (To Kill a Mockingbird).

Actress: Monica Potter and Ashley Judd.
    Last edited by raylawpc; 04-05-2007 at 02:05 PM.

vCash

Gor, are you trying to tell me, you never saw an actor on the silver screen and said "man, I wish I looked like that..."?

Banned
    vCash

I'll limit myself to current actresses such as rhona mitra, from boston legal and nip/tuck. bobbi sue luther from junkyard wars, she has a great website. And I'll go terri hatcher, best performance was in night court and cool surface.
    actors, okay, elvis and john eric hexum, remember he killed himself accidentally with a prop gun. starred with joan collins in cover up.

MANAGING EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
    vCash

Dscribe wrote:

"Gor, are you trying to tell me, you never saw an actor on the silver screen and said "man, I wish I looked like that..."?

I can honestly say that I never have. I've always been content just being my own bad self.

GorDoom

Administrator
    vCash

Yeah -- GorDoom is content to look just like Rondo Hatton!

vCash

Hey I loved Rondo Hatton aka "The Creeper". Everybody in downtown Chicago loved him!
    This is really interesting. If there is a actor I cant stand its Gregory Peck (my Mom loved him, along with every female in my family). I mean to me he has no charisma at all. Yet again his popularity is a given as so many people love the guy. I'd like to see Frankies and Haps choices here. They have seen alot and know alot.

vCash

way too many to even think about, but off the top of my head for me;
    Barbara Eden, Stella Stevens, Linda Gray, Jessica Lange, Julie Newmar and the other Catwoman (?), Cristal Gayle and on and on and on...

vCash

Female: young Raquel Welch, Barbara Bach (that ending scene in the Spy Who Loved Me when she's all wet . . .YOWZA), Salma Hayek, Vanity (used to have the biggest crush) more recently I have to say Scarlett Johansson has everything I like in a woman.

Male: younger Harrison Ford, Rutger Hauer, I wouldn't mind being a young Warren Beatty for a week or two

vCash

grace kelly in rear window

ann margret in viva las vegas

natalie wood in the early-mid 1970's

the most bankable type of lead male actor is one who has talent, looks that women are strongly attracted to & character qualities that males hold up as heroic. Further, his looks cant come off as pretty boy, nor get in the way of the valor qualities males tend to hold high. It's one of the reasons why an actor like dicaprio, who imo has a lot of talent, has a problem going to major sustained superstardom. Too many males imo perceive his looks as too angelic & inturn have a harder time buying into the rugged male role.

males actors who imo best fit the above sustained superstar prototype are:

sean connery

clark gable

paul newman

steve mcQueen

al pacino

denzil washington

guys like Wayne, Deniro & Eastwood in their 30's-40's, played very well to males who wanted strong agressive prototypes. They had the looks to attract some women, but only a small %. In comparison to the six above, their personality was too non-sensitive to attract the greater majority of women.
    Last edited by HandToMouth; 04-05-2007 at 04:58 PM.

Administrator
    vCash

Robert Mitchem in Cape Fear

Lee Marvin in Dirty Dozen

Cagney in Angels with Dirty Faces

Dick Shaun in Mad . . . World!!

Gig Young in "Walking distance" TWZ episode

Tom Tyler in "Adventures of Captain Marvel"

Joseph Cotton as "Uncle Charlie" -- the Hitchock film

vCash

Dorothy Dandrige and John Travolta.

Roberto Aqui

Today's actors/tresses are not very sexy or attractive. There have been way too many great and not great actresses who were hot in my eyes before today's group.

I never aspired much to looking like actors, but growing up I would have killed to look and carry myself like Sean Connery's Bond. People also forget how big, handsome and rugged Rock Hudson was. It was a major, major shock to discover his true nature. I never wanted to look like Bronson, but always admired his personna, the way he carried himself, and I don't ever recall that he ever had much negative press. Archie Moore had nothing but praise for him, but then that could have been just PR for the film Arch appeared with Bronson.

Of all the actors, Steve McQueen best epitomized my looks and proclivities, but I never aspired to really look like him, only to have his abundance of cars, bikes, and women. But of course, that is pure selfishness and I'd like to think I outgrew that, but it always lingers around, especially around women whom I decided that I can never grow out of.

vCash

Another one I forgot: Ursula Andress, amazing in DR. NO, but still pretty do-able in CLASH OF THE TITANS years later...

vCash

I saw Ursula at a Hollywood party in the early seventies. Not Bad at all. I would'a tried to get next to her, but she was with Ron Ely a guy who played Tarzan and she looked all wrapped up in him. She was alright. Mike cracks me up with james Cagney in Angels with Dirty Faces (the all time favorite movie of guys my age growing up) and Tom Tyler in Captain Marvel which was a great serial. Good genes Mike, and good taste!
    By the way the guys who choose Audrey Hephern show very good taste. She was very very very pretty in her day.

vCash

I remember the old Tarzan TV show. Ely was a good consort for Ursula.

mike

man mithum in cape fear was on scary dude. for men--peck--many actress said in person -he was the handsomest man they saw. females---too damn many- welch,ecland, ursala may be tops for me-- bach , a blond alba--but shes not realley blond; just -too many. andress was something. CAGNEY --the all time favrtive actor for explosive energy in endings--such as the unforgettable endings for--angels with d faces and white heat---fantastic.

vCash

Both a little before my time, but I find as great eye candy...Vivian Leigh and a young Liz Taylor. YUM YUM!
    Gary

vCash

most attractive actor and actress

Hi Frank can you post this in the "actresses & actors" thread? a bit of a switch from them ugly old pugs.

the delicious Betty Page

thanks, jim.

vCash

Bettie Page! Completely smoking, yet always kind of cute, too.

If she counts as an actress, then she's in my top-10 list!

Banned
    vCash

Did you know she did time for attempted murder? Pete "Throwing Cold Water On Another Guy's Dreams" Leo.

vCash

Betty may have had the bod, but the up-close-and-personal pics of her face left me with only one clear thought.....

Woof.

Roberto Aqui

Quote Originally Posted by TKO11
    Betty may have had the bod, but the up-close-and-personal pics of her face left me with only one clear thought.....

Woof.
    Thanks for additional pics.

Ms. Page was before my time, but since I specialize in looking at and evaluating all aspects of womanhood, I know it to be true that Ms. Page could crook her finger and have any man in any era dribblin' save Reuban's and she would not require a "physician" assist to do so as modern day stars do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast