Home News Current Champs WAIL! Encyclopedia
The Cyber Boxing Zone Message Board
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why I Can't Vote For This Years Rock HOF Candidates

MANAGING EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
    In an undisclosed bunker deep in the weird, wild, woods of the Pacific Northwest
    vCash

Why I Can't Vote For This Years Rock HOF Candidates

Longtime listmember Joel Selvin is the Senior Pop Music Critic of the SF Chronicle.
    View: Rock and Roll Hall offers lackluster candidates-------------------------------------------
    Rock and Roll Hall offers lackluster candidates

By Joel Selvin/San Francisco Chronicle

I can't bring my self to vote in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame elections this year. Here's why:

This year's nominees: Afrika Bambaataa, Beastie Boys, Chic, Leonard Cohen, Dave Clark Five, Madonna, John Mellencamp, Donna Summer, the Ventures.

See my problem?

Afrika Bambaataa: Hip-Hop Hall of Fame, maybe.

Beastie Boys: See above.

Chic: A one-hit disco band?

Leonard Cohen: Nobody admires Cohen more than I do, but I don't think of him as having had a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame career.

Dave Clark Five: Not really in the same league with the Beatles, Stones, etc.

Madonna: The only nominee who probably deserves the honor, but I have no enthusiasm for her candidacy.

John Mellencamp: He's like a solid shortstop who had a long, productive career without ever winning a batting championship or home run title. Never hit the long ball.

Donna Summer: See Chic.

The Ventures: Uh, no ... not really.

They've already sent me a postcard saying they haven't received my ballot. It would be the first year I didn't vote. As bad as some of the past ballots have been, I've always been able to find two or three names I could bring myself to vote for. Just not this year.

I must confess that I once belonged to the Nominating Committee, but my term unexpectedly expired, a letter informed me last year, because the Hall decided to create a Nominating Committee whose musical education began in the '80s. A labor lawyer who saw the letter thought it would have infringed federal anti-age-discrimination statutes, if the Hall had ever paid me dime one.

News reports surfaced last year that Rolling Stone Publisher Jann Wenner, a huge power behind the scenes at the Hall, actually installed rap group Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five over the Dave Clark Five, who may have received more votes, because he was tired of not having any hip-hop in the Rock and Roll Hall. Whether hip-hop is a parallel universe or a subset of the music encompassed by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame isn't clear, but Wenner is said to have usurped control of the board after the death of Ahmet Ertegun, the only other backstage power equivalent to Wenner.

I don't know about that, but I do know that the members of the Nominating Committee the year before, when I still belonged, were all very impressed with a telegram urging the induction of Miles Davis - Miles Davis in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? - signed by Quincy Jones, Stevie Wonder, Diana Ross and other African American heavy hitters. Nominated and duly elected, Miles Davis is now a member, an honor he no doubt would have found profanely funny.

The list of musicians not inducted into the Hall of Fame is a roll call of honor: Steve Miller, Kiss, Iggy Pop, T. Rex, Joan Jett, Jeff Beck, Tom Waits, Burt Bacharach, Ben E. King, Yes, Genesis (Peter Gabriel, too), Doobie Brothers, Roxy Music, Metallica, Neil Diamond, Todd Rundgren, Ry Cooder, Albert King, Billy Preston, et cetera, et cetera.

Meanwhile Paul Simon belongs twice and Eric Clapton three times. Let's not get into the many dubious inductees who managed to navigate the complex nominating and election procedure into a berth at the Hall. As complicated as the process may be, there is no way as yet to vote anybody out of the Hall.

Over and over again, the elitist committee of 50 record company executives and rock critics who do the nominating come up with a list that reflects their East Coat, intellectual biases, and, year after year, the voting body of FM radio disc jockeys picks the most mainstream possible candidates and votes them in. Hence James Taylor, Joni Mitchell, Bob Seger, Jackson Browne ...

After they read this, the Hall may stop hounding me for my ballot, which is due Nov. 26. Heck, after they read this, they may strike me from the voter rolls for good.

Banned
    vCash

Re: Why I Can't Vote For This Years Rock HOF Candidates

Hey, Seger belongs under ANY criterion. I think we've already had this discussion.
    I can see the DC5 going in the front door, too. They may not have been the Beatles, but they were pretty damned big in the same era. PeteLeo.

mike

these nomintaions are just horrendous.

vCash

The rock hall is a complete joke. After about five years, they had nominated everybody who belonged and had to start nominating people twice. Recent classes have been nothing short of tragic. This whole enterprise is farcical, the botoxed, obsolete head of an out-of-touch magazine lording it over a glass warehouse rapidly filling with nonentities.

The only worthy nominee, Cohen, probably wouldn't accept.

vCash

I always liked Donna Summer's album covers. Her songs: well, she had great album covers. Not Ohio Players quality, but so little is . . .

vCash

If a popularity contest, well, I don't like Madonna, either. But the author is way off base if longevity, productivity, popularity, and hits are criteria--as they should be. Madonna is above most of the "legends" in these regards, even if one doesn't like her (and I can't stand her). She is one of the top 10 hitmakers of all time.

The Dave Clark 5 had many hits in a great era. Donna Summer's greatest hits albums are filled with million-sellers. Mellencamp, the same thing. Chic had at least 4 major hits, not a "1-hit wonder" at all, and were very skilled musicians, too; are they knocked here because they, like Summer, are disco artists?

Sounds like the reporter just doesn't like certain music. Can't stand rap myself, nor country. But does the reporter think to make the R&R HOF one can only play rock like the Stones or Zeppelin, and anything else is "uncool?"

The only thing I agree with him about is his list of those qualified who aren't yet in.

Otherwise, he sounds quite unreasonable to me.
    Last edited by Michael Frank; 11-14-2007 at 08:32 PM.

vCash

I don't particularly like Madonna but I have to admit that she did have some brilliant tunes and is without doubt one of the greatest and most successful acts in history. She really was that successful. Right up there with Jackson, the Beatles and Presley. Not as good IMO, but success wise and fame wise and influence wise she's up there...Personal preferences aside, I have to rate her as an all time legend.....

Banned
    vCash

If they simply

Changed the name of it to the "Non-Country Music Hall of Fame", then everything would be begrudgingly palatable.

To bastardize the term "Rock and Roll" in the manner that this HOF does, is tough hurdle to get by.

Hell, if the NAME of the HOF is innacurate, how can we expect any agreement on who is inducted?

Hawk

vCash

Unfortunately, hits are like boxing titles. You can collect a hatful of them and still not be HOF quality. I need not list examples here, I think. I mean, if hit records were the sole criterion, Three Dog Night, Chicago and Grand Funk Railroad would be in the Hall. To have an HOF career, you need quality, critical praise, longevity and influence.

Madonna would not belong in any reputable rock Hall, but given the calibre of past inductions, she certainly qualifies for this one. Mellencamp, Summer, DCF and the Ventures are hits without influence. Cohen is influence without hits. Bambaata and Chic are one-offs. The Beasties probably belong, but not yet.

The problem with Madonna is that once she is in, there will be no way to keep out non-rock popsters like Mariah, Britney, Celine, etc. And then, the whole thing just crumbles.

The whole project is just no longer viable. Stop talking about it. Stop thinking about it. Let it crumble from neglect.

Banned
    vCash

Let me get this straight: you ACCEPT (eventually, anyhow) the Beastie Boys and REJECT the DC5?

For THE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME?

I guess fighting for your right to par-tay trumps cranking out actual R&R hits during one of R&R's greatest periods?

Okay. PeteLeo.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Frank
    If a popularity contest, well, I don't like Madonna, either. But the author is way off base if longevity, productivity, popularity, and hits are criteria--as they should be. Madonna is above most of the "legends" in these regards, even if one doesn't like her (and I can't stand her). She is one of the top 10 hitmakers of all time.

The Dave Clark 5 had many hits in a great era. Donna Summer's greatest hits albums are filled with million-sellers. Mellencamp, the same thing. Chic had at least 4 major hits, not a "1-hit wonder" at all, and were very skilled musicians, too; are they knocked here because they, like Summer, are disco artists?

Sounds like the reporter just doesn't like certain music. Can't stand rap myself, nor country. But does the reporter think to make the R&R HOF one can only play rock like the Stones or Zeppelin, and anything else is "uncool?"

The only thing I agree with him about is his list of those qualified who aren't yet in.

Otherwise, he sounds quite unreasonable to me.
    By that criteria, Neil Diamond deserves his due . . . .

vCash

For those here who think that the Dave Clark 5, Madonna, Neil Diamond, Chicago, Grand Funk, and Three Dog Night don't belong . . .huh? Does Michael Jackson not belong, just because he's the "King of Pop" (and not of "Rock")??? He's another one I can personally live without, but I can't deny his talent, scope/range of styles, and monster long-lived success.

What is the criteria for induction? That one has to produce hard-rock sounds like the Stones, or maybe Motley Crue or Kiss, because these are "rockers"? But a more melodic and less eardrum-shattering sound by someone who actually has a voice, such as Whitney Houston, doesn't belong?? All this stuff evolves from GOSPEL and the BLUES, anyway, people.

Does Billy Joel belong, with that Uptown Girl/Piano Man stuff that makes me sick? Well, the American public seemed generally to like him, even if he's not a hard-rock player. The Beach Boys are in . . . very soft stuff.

Influence and critical praise? In rock and roll?? OMG! This is about the most unsophisticated music ever . . . real talent like Mozart and Beethoven could write this stuff in about 5 minutes . . . which is about how long it took David Lee Roth to write the lyrics to Van Halen's "Jump." (He said so in an interview, some small amount of minutes.) Is that "influence" and deserving of critical praise?

Just what talent do the critics bring????

They nearly all influence each other . . . Today's rappers "sample" licks from 30-40 years ago . . .

vCash

I'd have no objection to Neil Diamond. If he's good enough for the Last Waltz, which was a real Hall of Fame, he's certainly good enough for this one.

As for DC5, it's not their fault they played in the golden age, but...they just didn't measure up to the best of their age. Think of them as the Jerry Quarries of pop.

Actually, MF, Kiss is a better choice than anything on this year's ballot...

vCash

Brother DscribeDC, good post. The Jerry Quarries of pop--ha!

I think the Kiss comment says it all--and represents the problem: Kiss didn't have as many hits as Chic, DC5, Mellencamp, Madonna, or Donna Summer, but were immensely popular (THEN) in arenas (as was Grand Funk), and considered by young white guys as "cool." They invented nothing, were not held in critical esteem, but they popularized makeup, and Gene has his own TV show now.

I think, my friend, it comes down to taste. Which is fine. But therein is my problem with Mr. Selvin who wrote the article.

I can't listen long to The Who myself, but would defend their deserving to be in the Hall.

I was just in Cleveland 3 weeks ago. They sell R&R HOF souvenirs at the AIRPORT--how uncool is that!

vCash

Well, I'm a child of the 70s, when the dichotomy between critical favorites (the Band, Leonard Cohen, Big Star, Randy Newman) and popular favorites (Chicago, Grand Funk, Abba) still meant something. That's because it was not uncommon for labels to have "prestige" acts they would support for decades with no hope of making money. Is there any other explanation for Capt. Beefheart? So there was a double standard. Maybe nowadays when it's "one and done" for most artists, maybe that dichotomy is no longer meaningful. Maybe I'm a dinosaur.

I've got to say, as crass as they are/were, in light of today's decomposing music scene, they are looking better and better. I would rather listen to "Strutter" than most of what passes for hard rock these days.

vCash

Chicago were an excellent band in the early-seventies imo.Terry Kath was a terrific player

.By the mid-late seventies they pretty much sold out and i lost interest completely after Kath killed himself.

Are Deep Purple in the hall?.

One band i'd like to see get their dues are King Crimson.I Doubt they will ever even be nominated.

vCash

I think the main problem seems to be the wording.

Rock n Roll IMO is NOT what Madonna represented or
    the Beach Boys, or Bob Marley or Johnny Cash or Jackson
    or Stevie Wonder or the Bee Gees or Elton John or Billy Joel etc etc.

All IMO were truly magnificent artists and worthy to be mentioned
    when discussing legends, but not IMO Rock n Roll artists.

All are inductees and if this is the criteria the hall
    looks for, then they desreve to be in...

Even the Beatles were IMO more pop/melodic than Rock n Roll...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by starlingstomp
    Chicago were an excellent band in the early-seventies imo.Terry Kath was a terrific player

.By the mid-late seventies they pretty much sold out and i lost interest completely after Kath killed himself.

Are Deep Purple in the hall?.

One band i'd like to see get their dues are King Crimson.I Doubt they will ever even be nominated.
    I think Kath's death was ruled accidental, wasn't it?

The issue of who ISN'T in the Hall is even more ridiculous than who is. KC should be in (that's King Crimson). At very least Fripp should be, as should Brian Eno/Roxy Music. The list of omissions could go on for hours...

vCash

After reading the above 2 posts #17-18, I am left wondering (respectfully): my God, WHAT exactly is rock and roll as you guys define it?

Back to my not being able to stomach Madonna, but she was more of a rebel than a lot of hard rockers. Is rebellion a part? Is your criteria simply: hard rock, as played principally by white guys with guitars, who end up with major drug problems? I'm serious . . . I'd love to know the definition. Does it all have to be guys who smash guitars and hotel rooms, but a Buddy Holly, who so affected Don McLean that the latter wrote the classic "American Pie," is too much of a weeny? Though he went down in a plane headed to a gig? Isn't their role to be assessed within their own era? (I.e., the Beatles were revolutionary right down to their haircuts when they started, but looking back today, would be considered adult easy listening, probably.)

Please tell me what rock and roll is, and I'd love like 10-12 examples from different eras, just so I'm clear. Though I'd guess it will be something like: the Stones but not the Beatles, the Who but not Zeppelin (the latter too bluesy, apparently), Hendrix of course, but no Motowners (though blacks invented R&R), Guns & Roses, the Scorpians, etc. Not Bon Jovi, right--the music was rock, but the name was uncool?

R&R is just loud screeching licks by guys who scream but can't sing??? Please tell me it aint't so.

Thanks.

vCash

After reading the above 2 posts #17-18, I am left wondering (respectfully): my God, WHAT exactly is rock and roll as you guys define it?

Back to my not being able to stomach Madonna, but she was more of a rebel than a lot of hard rockers. Is rebellion a part? Is your criteria simply: hard rock, as played principally by white guys with guitars, who end up with major drug problems? I'm serious . . . I'd love to know the definition. Does it all have to be guys who smash guitars and hotel rooms, but a Buddy Holly, who so affected Don McLean that the latter wrote the classic "American Pie," is too much of a weeny? Though he went down in a plane headed to a gig? Isn't their role to be assessed within their own era? (I.e., the Beatles were revolutionary right down to their haircuts when they started, but looking back today, would be considered adult easy listening, probably.)

Please tell me what rock and roll is, and I'd love like 10-12 examples from different eras, just so I'm clear. Though I'd guess it will be something like: the Stones but not the Beatles, the Who but not Zeppelin (the latter too bluesy, apparently), Hendrix of course, but no Motowners (though blacks invented R&R), Guns & Roses, the Scorpians, etc. Not Bon Jovi, right--the music was rock, but the name was uncool?

R&R is just loud screeching licks by guys who scream but can't sing??? Please tell me it aint't so.

Thanks.
    Look, this isn't rocket science. You seem to be defining rock and roll as "any popular music post 1955" . . no, it's not.

Rock and roll is, basically, styles of music which derived from GUITAR and piano-based blues. Here you have rockabilly, British invasion, psychedelic bands, glam, punk, new wave, 70s/80s California/soft rock, later on grunge, new wave etc.

I do disagree strongly with Walsh: Beatles, Marley, Cash, Joel, John all come from that same tradition. Their music are styles of rock. Joel and John just used piano instead of Les Pauls (but much of their music was backed up by guitar-based bands)

Madonna came up making POP music, no guitars . . her early music actually had no real instruments . . it was synthesized dance music. That isn't rock music. Bee Gees did disco . . dance-pop . . again . . not rock music.

I would consider most Motown was "Soul-Pop", which also isn't rock. You could argue Funk which came up in the 70s is more like rock in it's heavier beat and guitar base.

Many styles but I don't see how it's unclear that Michael Jackson and Madonna were/are not "rock and roll" artists.

vCash

Hagler, I appreciate the clarification. I NEVER knew guitar was a requirement, but by implication it sounded like where this was going.

By the way, the Bee Gees were strong hitmakers of non-disco popular rock (or something) in the late 1960s, with guitar, well before they mastered disco... talk about legends with longevity, if they're not it, neither was Hendrix. Motown also had a guitar section of at least three guys (at any one time) plus a legendary bassist among its session musicians on virtually all tracks.

So the guitar is what makes it rock...I never thought that was it. Sounds like the HOF by this criteria will have lots of people who were not very well known.

To me, Joel played something so non-manly and worshipful of women that I couldn't get into it, but most Americans apparently disagree, and in NY many think he's the greatest. Go figure.

vCash

In the first year of the British Invasion, I much prefrered the DC-FIVE to the Beatles. "Glad all over" "Bits and pieces", and "Anyway you Want it" were tougher, and more exciting than anything the Beatles were doing at the time,imo. They are truly the Joe Fraziers of Rock!!!

I don't get Simon and Garfunkel in the Hall. Good, but not rock.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hagler04
    Look, this isn't rocket science. You seem to be defining rock and roll as "any popular music post 1955" . . no, it's not.

Rock and roll is, basically, styles of music which derived from GUITAR and piano-based blues. Here you have rockabilly, British invasion, bands, glam, punk, new wave, 70s/80s California/soft rock, later on grunge, new wave etc.

I do disagree strongly with Walsh: Beatles, Marley, Cash, Joel, John all come from that same tradition. Their music are styles of rock. Joel and John just used piano instead of Les Pauls (but much of their music was backed up by guitar-based bands)

Madonna came up making POP music, no guitars . . her early music actually had no real instruments . . it was synthesized dance music. That isn't rock music. Bee Gees did disco . . dance-pop . . again . . not rock music.

I would consider most Motown was "Soul-Pop", which also isn't rock. You could argue Funk which came up in the 70s is more like rock in it's heavier beat and guitar base.

Many styles but I don't see how it's unclear that Michael Jackson and Madonna were/are not "rock and roll" artists.
    Good point made concerning the guitar requirement.
    Ok, they are in the Rock genre. It's just I never really associated
    them as pure rock n roll. Too poppy for me, but brilliant all the same as I love all styles of music. They weren't as raw and powerful as Presley or Richard or Berry for example....

vCash

I disagree that guitar is necessary for rock 'n' roll. Rock 'n' roll was also heavily influenced by musicians such as Louis Jordan (alto) and Big Jay McNeely (tenor).

Here's a link to Jordan on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Jordan (Note the amusing statement in that bio: "In late 1942, just before the U.S. entered World War II . . ." That's why we all love Wikipedia!) Jordan was a major influence on Chuck Berry.

McNeely is less well known, but his stuff is great. Here's a link to Wikipedia's article on McNeely: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Jay_McNeely

McNeely is still alive (or so it appears). Here's a link to his MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/bigjaymcneely

If you don't know Louis Jordan or Big Jay, go out and find some stuff by them. It is outrageously great!

vCash

I looked up definitions online for rock and roll and nothing mentioned guitar-derived.

A wonderful 1979 TV movie shown on ABC, "Heroes of Rock & Roll," which I taped at the time, was a historical look at the genre. In it, people like Fats Domino, Jerry Lee Lewis, Linda Ronstadt, Simon & Garfunkel, Elton John, Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell, Rick Nelson, Motown as a whole, and MANY others (without guitar or with unemphasized guitar) were highlighted as "heroes" of R&R and were considered rock and rollers. The producers of the movie were knowledgable industry people including Quincy Jones and Andrew Solt.

Based on my findings, I think the idea that rock is guitar-based has no foundation. Was it just someone's preference here??

vCash

I don't know whether it was a Pacific Northwest thing, but when I was a wee kid, the Ventures were somewhat popular, pre-Beatles. After The Beatles hit our shores, and everyone and his brother wanted to start a rock band, I remember a few of us breaking out our old Ventures records (and buying some new ones) and our moms' broomsticks, and trying to learn guitar before we could afford to buy an actual six-stringer.
    Last edited by BoxofDaylight; 11-19-2007 at 07:01 PM.

vCash

I looked up definitions online for rock and roll and nothing mentioned guitar-derived.

A wonderful 1979 TV movie shown on ABC, "Heroes of Rock & Roll," which I taped at the time, was a historical look at the genre. In it, people like Fats Domino, Jerry Lee Lewis, Linda Ronstadt, Simon & Garfunkel, Elton John, Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell, Rick Nelson, Motown as a whole, and MANY others (without guitar or with unemphasized guitar) were highlighted as "heroes" of R&R and were considered rock and rollers. The producers of the movie were knowledgable industry people including Quincy Jones and Andrew Solt.

Based on my findings, I think the idea that rock is guitar-based has no foundation. Was it just someone's preference here??
    I said guitar and/or piano based. This is what rockabilly i.e. early rock n' roll (Elvis, Jerry Lee, Gene Vincent) springs from . . .piano and guitar based blues. Of course there are song exceptions, but describe to me a rock n' roller who's general music has no guitar or piano (?)

Linda Ronstadt a "rock hero"?? . . .let me grab the nearest trash can!

vCash

Most infuriating factoid on this thread: Sonic Youth, whose impact and legacy will lay waste to ALL of this year's nominees, were also eligible for inclusion on this year's ballot, but didn't even make the cut...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hagler04
    I said guitar and/or piano based. This is what rockabilly i.e. early rock n' roll (Elvis, Jerry Lee, Gene Vincent) springs from . . .piano and guitar based blues. Of course there are song exceptions, but describe to me a rock n' roller who's general music has no guitar or piano (?)

Linda Ronstadt a "rock hero"?? . . .let me grab the nearest trash can!
    I went back to the definitions research online, and piano wasn't mentioned either. Where did you get this from?

An example of an artist with "no guitar or piano", to me: Chicago. They had a guitar but it rarely was important; their sound was clearly horns. If they are not allowed to be called r&r because someone thinks they're uncool, that to me is wrong. They evolved a rock sound with other instruments; they shouldn't be penalized for doing so.

Linda Ronstadt was a major hitmaker, and was extremely popular in the US for years. She also had a great voice, applicable to multiple genres, unlike virtually any "rockers." Because you don't like her doesn't mean it's not rock. Hell, she covered several rock tunes, incl. from Chuck Berry and from the Rolling Stones. She has TWO greatest hits albums (at least) with million-sellers galore on each.

Were you just making up the guitar and piano requirement? I couldn't find this ANYWHERE.

Are you saying Ronstadt isn't a rocker because YOU don't like her sound??

vCash

I went back to the definitions research online, and piano wasn't mentioned either. Where did you get this from?

An example of an artist with "no guitar or piano", to me: Chicago. They had a guitar but it rarely was important; their sound was clearly horns. If they are not allowed to be called r&r because someone thinks they're uncool, that to me is wrong. They evolved a rock sound with other instruments; they shouldn't be penalized for doing so.

Linda Ronstadt was a major hitmaker, and was extremely popular in the US for years. She also had a great voice, applicable to multiple genres, unlike virtually any "rockers." Because you don't like her doesn't mean it's not rock. Hell, she covered several rock tunes, incl. from Chuck Berry and from the Rolling Stones. She has TWO greatest hits albums (at least) with million-sellers galore on each.

Were you just making up the guitar and piano requirement? I couldn't find this ANYWHERE.

Are you saying Ronstadt isn't a rocker because YOU don't like her sound??
    From Wikipedia:

"Rock music is a form of popular music with a prominent vocal melody accompanied by guitar, drums, and bass. Many styles of rock music also use keyboard instruments such as organ, piano, or synthesizers. Other instruments sometimes utilized in rock include harmonica, violin, flute, banjo and less common stringed instruments such as mandolin and sitar. Rock music usually has a strong back beat, and often revolves around guitar, either electric or acoustic."

Britney Spears butchered the Rolling Stones "Satisfaction" . . is she now a rocker too?

I'm not too familiar with Rondstadt's body of work but from what I can recollect her hit songs were very far from what I'd consider rock and roll.
    You keep bringing up sales . . .how does selling lots of records make you a rock and roll artist? I don't get it. Bing Crosby solds a lot too and has a great voice . . is he a rock and roller?
    Last edited by hagler04; 11-20-2007 at 11:28 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast