Home News Current Champs WAIL! Encyclopedia
The Cyber Boxing Zone Message Board
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CBZ's Rita Figueroa, AKA Fightgirl, Wins Rugged Match!

Juan C Ayllon

CBZ's Rita Figueroa, AKA Fightgirl, Wins Rugged Match!

Hey,

Rita (right) lands a right hand (photo courtesy of www.fightnews.com)

Check out the writeup at www.fightnews.com re: Rita's victory Friday night! There are lots of photos, too!

Rita's Latest Win!

Rita fought on the undercard of the Tapia-Marcos bout.

Jorge Bravo's writeup of the undercard, as well as photos from the fights, should be up later on today.

Regards,

Juan C. Ayllon

StingerKarl
    Good job, Rita.
    Too bad Juan missed the fight while waiting for Tapia who was disgraced to come out of his dressing room.
    Karl

wildhawke11
    Well done Rita we all are proud of you here at the Cyberzone.

Nice write up Juan.

fightgirl99
    Thanks guys! She was a tough girl. I hit her with some clean right hands, and as soon as I hit her I knew the fight would go the 6 rounds. My 1st 6 round fight, so it was good. Alot to work on, back in the gym tomorrow. Enjoyed the pizza after the fight though!!!!!!!

Juan C Ayllon

Great Fight, Rita!

Hey guys and gals,

Rita's fight had the place rocking with yelling and cheers throughout their battle. The noise was thunderous. She is loved at the Aragon, that's for sure! Congrats, once again, Rita!

Hi, Danny, it's always good to hear from you. By the way, if you were complementing me for the story link that's at the beginning of this thread, that's Robert Hoffman's work at www.fightnews.com. He's a good guy, no doubt! Now, if you were talking about my write-up of the main and co-main events of the evening--which you can view at the link below in case you missed it--thank you! I appreciate that.

Juan's Fight Recap

Here's Jorge Bravo's fight recap of Oscar Bravo's and Rita's fights:

Jorge Bravo's Fight Recaps

Hey Karl, as always, it's cool to hear from you.

Sorry I didn't post the photos yet. After church on Sunday, I took the rest of the afternoon and evening off and lounged in a neighbor's pool, then watched a little TV before knocking off to bed. It's been a very hectic, but enjoyable week.

Cheers,

Juan C. Ayllon

Juan C Ayllon

Photos Are Up!

Hey,

If you want to see some photos from the Aragon fights, including pics with Rita, her husband, Mike, her mom and her posse, check out the links above.

Cheers,

Juan C. Ayllon

Juan C Ayllon

Rita's Posse!

Juan C Ayllon

Rita and Mike Figueroa

fightgirl99

Re: Rita and Mike Figueroa

Thanks Juan. Let me know if you have any other pics! Have a great night!

You going to the One in a Million show on the 30th?

StingerKarl

Camera

Isn't is just a coincidence that Juan's camera automatically focuses on these gorgeous gals???
    It's like the camera has a mind of it's own-even with the lookers in the background
    Anyways; great pic that really captured the RUSH of victory.
    Karl

Juan C Ayllon

Here's Another Photo!

Rita stalks her opponent.

Hey Rita,

I probably won't go to Merrillville. The drive is a killer for me. I can't get out from work as early as I could last year. I now wrap up around 3:30 PM. Last year, when I left nearby Gurnee at 4 PM, I arrived at their show at 8:30 PM!

Josh and Jorge were asking to go, so I emailed Mike Gonzalez, Octavius' PR guy for press credentials for them.

By the way, Karl, Josh Walls shot those pics of Rita. Interestingly enough, that's Rita and Mike's daughter just off Rita's left shoulder.

Cheers,

Juan

Juan C Ayllon

Possible Future Promoters for Rita?

Hey, ya never know...

LOL,

Juan

+ Reply to Thread