Home News Current Champs WAIL! Encyclopedia
The Cyber Boxing Zone Message Board
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Close Up and Personal: Faces in the Crowd

vCash

Yellow Jackets in the Morning...

Hey,

The last several days, I've been listening to the Yellow Jackets' "Four Corners" CD on the way to work. It's a fun, breezy album with cool, lilting riffs on the high hat, tasty licks on the saxophone, fretless bass, and a range of rhythms that leave you tapping your toes and wanting for more.

Cheers,

Juan

vCash

Missing My Dogs...

Hey,

I've been missing my dogs a little lately, especially my greyhound, Miles. They were good pooches.

I always used to refer to Miles as being a tan brindle. However, according to the chart above, I believe he was a red brindle greyhound.

Miles looked a lot like the one below:

If you look back through this thread, you can actually see a photo of Miles.

I'm gone a lot, so it wouldn't be fair to a dog for me to take one on at this juncture. However, if and when I settle down, I just might have to get myself another dog.

Regards,

Juan C. Ayllon
    Last edited by Juan C Ayllon; 01-11-2007 at 01:39 PM.

vCash

Re: Close Up and Personal: Faces in the Crowd

Hey,

As I was looking for the right photo CD to mail my friend, Bryan, whom I'd visited over Christmas break, I came across this photo I liked a lot. It's from the night we took in some jazz in Colorado Springs.

By the way, I've got a few interviews coming up, one of light welterweight Al "Speedy" Gonzalez, and another of Aaron Williams, an undefeated cruiserweight prospect. They'll both be fighting on a show in Hoffman Estates, Illinois on Wednesday, January 24th. I think you'll find them both interesting.

Cheers,

Juan
    Last edited by Juan C Ayllon; 01-15-2007 at 08:23 PM.

vCash

Monday Night Ramble

Man, Iíve been feeling burned out as of late. I donít know exactly what it is. Itís a bittersweet time in my life. Perhaps itís just a conflagration of emotions coming together that have me so weary. Iíve had some wonderful personal successes, challenges that stretched me immensely, and some very sorrowful times as well. Iím not sure how to process it all.

I was reminded of an Old Bee Gee tune earlier this evening:

I can think of younger days when living for my life
    Was everything a man could want to do.
    I could never see tomorrow, but I was never told about the sorrow.

And how can you mend a broken heart?
    How can you stop the rain from falling down?
    How can you stop the sun from shining?
    What makes the world go round?
    How can you mend a this broken man?
    How can a loser ever win?
    Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again.

I can still feel the breeze that rustles through the trees
    And misty memories of days gone by
    We could never see tomorrow, noone said a word about the sorrow.

And how can you mend a broken heart?
    How can you stop the rain from falling down?
    How can you stop the sun from shining?
    What makes the world go round?
    How can you mend this broken man?
    How can a loser ever win?
    Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again.
    Iíve gotten over last summerís relationship. And, honestly, itís been good to fly solo for a while. I do miss having someone around though. I miss that a lot.

On a slightly different vein, It also bothers me that I havenít talked with my father in several years. Iíve tried to reach him a number of times, but to no use. I donít get it. There was a horrible falling out back in 97 with my father and mother. Without getting into details, it devastated the family. Itís just that, at his advanced age, he wonít return my emails or phone calls. That hurts. He could die and Iíll never get to say what I wanted to say to him before he passes.

And my half brotherómy fatherís son from a previous marriage? Iíll just leave that alone. Like my relationship with my father, I have to let it go. Thank God my mom, my brothers Luis and Pabloóand Ióare on good terms. I really appreciate them.

During my trip to Colorado, at least one person said they sensed I was ready for a change. I think thatís definitely true. I feel Iím on the cusp of some crossroads. I just am not quite sure how itíll proceed.

Iím enjoying writing and the writing classes, thatís for sure. Somehow, some way, Iíve got to keep doing this. The trick is to make money at it and still enjoy it.

My job, itself, has been a mixed blessing. I still enjoy working with kids, for the most part. However, I would really like to eventually move on from teaching business ed. Yeah.

As for the single life, it, too, has been a mixed blessing. Itís allowed me to do a lot of things that many of my married friends with family couldnít do. Yet, at times, I struggle with the evenings alone.

Funny, I really enjoyed my visit to church yesterday. Itís been a source of strength and encouragement from time to time. I was running late to church and it was my turn to help out with counting collections. However, afterwards, I had the most fascinating conversation with an older gentleman sharing his testimony about how the Lord is faithful to help out those who turn to him and do things his way.

Somehow, even though I missed Pastor Melís sermon, I felt that Iíd heard the message God wanted me to hear. It was as if he was speaking directly to me and saying, ďJuan, I love you and have plans for you. Just walk with me and trust me. Iím going to take care of you.Ē

That meant a lot to me. Iíll be the first to admit Iím not the best Christian out there. In fact, in some ways, I think Iím more reprobate than Christian. However, I feel like God has his hand on me. And, I certainly donít want to shine him on.

Anyways, I got a kick out of the fact that just as soon as my older friend finished sharing, a sister of one of my former roommates walked up to me and said hello. Funny, when our eyes met, the older guy must have seen something, because he split.

Iíll tell you what, though: she was beautiful. She had the kindest, prettiest eyes. I hadnít seen her in over a year and she remarked how good I looked. I had to laugh inside, as Iíd put on a few pounds since summertime. We chatted for a while and then she reached into her purse, handed me her business card and said, ďIf youíd like to get together, give me a call,Ē hugged me and said goodbye.

She may have simply been wanting to catch up as friendsówho knows? Still, I really enjoyed the visit.

Sheís one of several cool women I've run into recently and, while itís been nice, I look forward to the prospects of settling down with someone who gets me, who meshes well with me, and whoíll truly look out for my best interestsóand vice versaóand be my best friend. I mean, dating can be fun, but I look forward to moving on to the next stage. You know, been there, done that.

In the meanwhile, Iíll keep soldiering on.

Cheers,

Juan C. Ayllon

vCash

By the way...

I don't mean to be a winer. I know that I've got it good in regards to life and opportunity. I also realize that perhaps my biggest challenges lie not out there, but in between my ears. I set my own limitations, my attitude makes all the difference and so on.

I just sometimes feel discouraged and burned out. It feels good to vent.

Regards,

Juan C. Ayllon

vCash

Representing the CBZ at the Bears Game?

Interestingly enough, after watching the Chicago Bears-Seattle Seahawks playoff game, Tom Glunz and I were trying to come up with ways for me to cover the Chicago Bears-New Orleans Saints game this next weekend. One thing we came up with was the possibility of my covering it for the CBZ, seeing that the Bear's quarterback, Rex Grossman, apparently is a boxing fan. See photos below:

Grossman in the backwards red Bull's baseball cap (that's Fightnews.com's Jacob Chavez just to the right of him directly at ringside)

That's Grossman low and in between the ref's legs in the red, backwards baseball cap (that's me directly to the right of the ref's left foot, speaking with Fres Oquendo)

Left to right: Fres Oquendo, me, Rex Grossman, and David Diaz

Whadaya think?

LOL,

Juan C. Ayllon
    Last edited by Juan C Ayllon; 01-16-2007 at 09:12 AM.

vCash

Hey, Check Out Frank Baltazar's Pics of the Gt. SW!

Hey,

Check out Frank Baltazar's cool pics of the "Great Southwest":

Link to Gt. Southwest Pics

vCash

Funny Joke per Guy Solis

Hey,

I found this funny piece in my email inbox, courtesy of former Indiana boxer Guy Solis...

vCash

On a more serious note...

I received this email from one of my friends:

Hi Juan -

My sister, Carol and her husband Vidal, live in Purdy, MO - about 50
    miles from the Oklahoma border. They were hard hit by the intense ice storm.

They have been without heat and electricity since Saturday morning and
    it has been below 27degrees. They had hot water, but now the gas is out, too. Streets were totally iced, so they couldn't travel. The ice is so
    heavy, that their front porch is bowing and the trees snapped off. Their
    phones and computer power packs are run down. The police and fire aren't even answering calls. They tried calling for any available hotel rooms
    within 100 miles and they were solidly booked. Today, the roads were okay, so they went to Monette and had a hot breakfast, went to the library and sent me an E-Mail.

Please pray for them and all of the other victims of the storm.

Thanks,

Shirl

vCash

Re: On a more serious note...

Quote Originally Posted by Juan C Ayllon
    I received this email from one of my friends:

Please pray for them and all of the other victims of the storm.

Thanks,

Shirl

Will Do

Frank

vCash

Thanks, Dude!

Thanks, Frank! And, as for the picture, it's a long story. See Frank's string on the Great Southwest...

vCash

Cabs: Spanish Wine & Food Match, Zora Young Concert & More!

Hey, I just received this email from Luis on some cool, upcoming events at Cabs Wine Bar Bistro in Glen Ellyn, Illinois:

Cabís Bistro is having a Spanish Wine and Food Match!

This special four course dinner will feature wines from Spain.

Cost: $65 a person (plus tax and gratuity).

Date: Tuesday, January 23rd

Time: Reception starts at 7:00 pm

Call for reservations: 630.942.9463

Cab's Wine Bar Bistro
    430 N. Main Street Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

http://cabsbistro.com/

Also Direct from our local music promoter, David Kinney:

CABS is pleased to celebrate the nomination of Zora Young as "Female Blues Artist of the Year" by presenting a special show this Saturday, January 20th at 10:PM.

"Zora Young UnPlugged" features this exciting blues singer in a special night of acoustic music "in the round". Don't miss this show that includes Mike Rizzman (Uncle Boogie Pants) on lead guitar and a number of great musicians.

Zora's nominated album "Tore Up From the Floor Up" will be featured and available Saturday night. Reservations suggested.

Also mark your calendars for Saturday January 27th for the return engagement of Uncle Boogie Pants.

February 2nd and 3rd brings crowd favorites Lost Identity back for a weekend of great music featuring Crosby, Stills, Nash, the Eagles, and their blend of harmonies and music from the Woodstock era. Call ahead for reservations as these nights fill up very fast.

vCash

An Appreciation for Architecture and Interior Design

I don't know about you, but I really appreciate good aesthetics in regards to art, architecture and interior design.

One of my old favorites for its simplicity was Phillip Johnson's Glass House, seen below.

Phillip Johnson's Glass House

I remember reading that his inspiration was seeing a burned out village in Africa: the only thing left of many homes were remnants of the exterior walls and the central chimney. That's supposedly how he came up with his minimalist concept.

Mies Van Der Rohe's Farnsworth House

I've heard elsewhere, however, that he may have drawn inspiration from Mies Van der Rohe, whose similar Farnsworth house may have been in the works, but came out later, and with whom Johnson worked with--or studied under.

Forgive me if my facts are sketchy.
    Last edited by Juan C Ayllon; 01-17-2007 at 11:00 AM.

vCash

The Barcelona Pavillion by Mies Van Der Rohe, featuring a pair of his famous Barcelona Chairs

vCash

My Architect

Speaking of great architecture, if you haven't seen it yet, the movie, My Architect, is a fascinating story about the son of a famous architect, Louis Kahn, trying to discover more about his father, who died under very mysterious circumstances.

I could relate to it, in a way, as my father was quite successful as a chemical engineer traveling to South America and negotiating deals with heads of governments for the company he worked for, UOP. At the same time, he was less successful on the home front and, in many ways, he remains a mystery to me.

He now does consulting work in South America and, from what I understand, spends a lot of time in Bolivia.
    Last edited by Juan C Ayllon; 01-17-2007 at 12:35 PM.

vCash

Just Recieved this from Frank Baltazar's Brother...

Far right: Pat and Armando Baltazar when visiting Cabs Wine Bar Bistro

Armando Baltazar, CBZ contributor Frank Baltazar's brother, forwarded me the following newspaper account of snow troubles in Wrightwood, California. Armando and his wife Pat are referred to in the article.

County declares its own emergency in Wrightwood
    Ryan Orr January 18, 2007

A state of emergency has been declared by San Bernardino County as mountain-area residents battle the extreme cold weather without hot water. Many without any water at all.

Recently appointed 1st District Supervisor Brad Mitzelfelt is a resident of Wrightwood that has been hit the hardest by the cold streak. He has had no running water in his house or his Hesperia office for three days.

ďIíve been taking sponge baths,Ē he said. C Ford Plumbing is telling people it can be up to three days before they can get out to fix broken and frozen pipes, said dispatch operator Sheila Stevens. She said that she received 105 calls before noon on Monday.

ďI would say at least half of this tri-community area has broken or frozen pipes,Ē she said. She guessed 75 percent of those were in Wrightwood.

Tracy Cottle of AWC plumbing in Pinon Hills said that they have been receiving 28 to 40 calls each day since the cold spell started. She said theyíre two days behind.

On Tuesday, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger declared a state of emergency for 10 counties. San Bernardino was one of the counties overlooked. Mitzelfelt said when he learned of it, his first question was: ďWhat about us?Ē

Mitzelfelt said the county emergency proclamation was made in an effort for Schwarzenegger to add San Bernardino to his proclamation of emergency. That would allow state assistance to residents of the 1st District.

Delene Rodenborn is a property manager for Wrightwood Mountain Realty and said out of 40 rental properties that she oversees, about 10 of them have had problems with pipes freezing. Rodenborn, who has lived in Wrightwood for 18 years, said she hasnít had to deal with this problem since 1990, the last time she remembers such low temperatures.

Pat Baltazar, a switchboard operator for Mountain High Resort went four days without hot water.

ďWe went to my cousinís house to take showers,Ē she said. ďI still love it up here, the longer you live up here the more you learn,Ē she said.

Baltazar and her husband, Armando, moved to Wrightwood from Whittier a year ago.

ďI think the worst is yet to come,Ē said Jim Cowen of the Golden State Water Co. ďAs it continues to warm up, pipes will continue to break.Ē

As of Wednesday night, the county reported $585,000 in damages from frozen or broken pipes, $538,000 of which was residential. That information did not include reports from the 1st district, which encompasses the High Desert communities and Wrightwood. Mitzelfelt said he has heard estimates of $1 million in damage in the 1st district but is fully expecting that number to keep rising.

The gover norís focus is on the devastating hit to the stateís agriculture industry, which seems to be overshadowing the problem of frozen pipes and water availability.

Initial estimates from San Bernardino County, however, show that the county has had more than $11 million in agricultural losses in addition to the problems with pipes. It was not included in the governorís state of emergency.
    Last edited by Juan C Ayllon; 01-18-2007 at 04:19 PM.

vCash

Peter Frampton on WTTW Channel 11 in Chicago!

I was relaxing watching TV and caught this nice mini-concert piece on Peter Frampton on WTTW Channel 11, a public television channel in Chicago.

Peter Frampton sounded great! One of my best friends, Scott, had always told me how Frampton was underrated as a guitar player. He was right. He can still play and sing with the best of them!

As I was listening in, I took several photos with my cell phone camera to send to several friends. What a treat!

Scott caught a voicemail I sent him and tuned in. Hard to imagine, but Frampton was in his heyday when we were in high school.

A few minutes ago, I got off the phone with another friend I forwarded a photo to via cell, John Louis. He called just to say let's get together soon. We also met in high school. My, how the years go by!

Regards,

Juan C. Ayllon
    Last edited by Juan C Ayllon; 01-19-2007 at 01:01 AM.

vCash

Wow! The other day, I received one of those cute emails with pictures of puppies and kitties from my mother. I emailed her a quick reply saying that I'd heard cats tasted kinda like chicken.

She emailed me back this reply:

Hi, Juan,

That's something I wouldn't want to try, but I know that rabbits taste rather like chicken. When I was around 10 to 12 years old, we raised rabbits in a hutch to eat, and Grandma usually dipped them in flour and fried them like chicken. It was during the WWII, and food was rationed, and money was scarce.

Love, Mom
    Whoah! That's one of those interesting tidbits for the memory books.

Does anyone else have similar stories to share?

Regards,

Juan C. Ayllon
    Last edited by Juan C Ayllon; 01-19-2007 at 12:36 PM.

vCash

Upcoming Coffee House Event at My Church

Whoah! This thing is coming up fast. I'm supposed to get flyers out for this event for Harvest Bible Chapel-Lake Zurich and was also planning on sending out a press release. Holy moly! I've got to get moving...

It should be a good time. Located in Lake Zurich, Illinois, it's a laid-back event. If you're in the area, come by and check it out!

Cheers,

Juan C. Ayllon

vCash

Wow! The other day, I received one of those cute emails with pictures of puppies and kitties from my mother. I emailed her a quick reply saying that I'd heard cats tasted kinda like chicken.

She emailed me back this reply:

Whoah! That's one of those interesting tidbits for the memory books.

Does anyone else have similar stories to share?

Regards,

Juan C. Ayllon
    Hey Juan

Boy do I have memories about rabbits, we too used to raised rabbits and chickens and other animals to eat and it was up to me to see that they got fed every morning, well back circa 1949 I got up early one Sunday morning to feed the animals, I fed the chickens and the other animals, when I got to the rabbit cages I found them empty, so I go back inside the house an tell my dad"Pops the rabbit cages are empty" he then go to wake up my sister Rachel who is a year and six month older then me, well down the block from us there was a wedding the day before and that night they had a big wedding party so my dad knew that Rachel had been to the party so he ask Rachel "did they feed you at the party?" Rachel said yes , then my dad said "well what did they feed you?" Rachal said "I don't know for sure but it tasted like RABBIT"

Frank
    Last edited by kikibalt; 01-19-2007 at 06:32 PM.

vCash

...so he ask Rachel "did they feed you at the party?" Rachel said yes. Then my dad said "well what did they feed you?" Rachal said "I don't know for sure but it tasted like RABBIT"
    That is friggin' hillarious!

Those poow, poow, unwucky wabbits!

Heh, heh, heh! Thanks for sharing that, Frank. That's really funny.

Have a good one,

Juan

vCash

That is friggin' hillarious!

Those poow, poow, unwucky wabbits!

Heh, heh, heh! Thanks for sharing that, Frank. That's really funny.

Have a good one,

Juan
    Yeah Juan, them no good so and so's stole our rabbits for their party, oh well at lease Rachal got to eat.

When I think back on it I too think it's funny, I'll tell you later about what happen to our goat.

Frank
    Last edited by kikibalt; 01-20-2007 at 01:35 PM.

vCash

Wow. Let me guess, Frank: those same neighbors borrowed the goat for a bachelor's party?

Cheers,

Juan

vCash

Wow. Let me guess, Frank: those same neighbors borrowed the goat for a bachelor's party?

Cheers,

Juan
    Juan

About the goat, back about the same time as the rabbit caper we used to have two goats and I used to take them out to pasture and one day when I went to herd them back one goat was missing, so I go tell my dad the goat is missing and he tell me "don't worry son the goat will come back on it own"
    Well the goat never came back but two of the barrio drunks came and invited my dad to their place for BBQ.

Many years later I would remind my dad about the goat and he would tell me " Well at lease they invited me for the BBQ ".

Frank
    Last edited by kikibalt; 01-20-2007 at 06:31 PM.

vCash

Wow. Good thing you didn't get invited over for a sleepover. They might have stolen your house!

vCash

Da Bears are IN the Super Bowl!

Hey,

I had a great time watching our Chicago Bears click on all counts and win a trip to Miami in beating the New Orleans Saints last night.

Woo-hoo! Go Bears!

Grin and Bear it

By Dan Wetzel, Yahoo! Sports
    January 21, 2007

CHICAGO Ė The snow came slapping down on Brian Urlacher's face as he hoisted the NFC championship trophy and pumped it toward the frenzied fans of this historic franchise who had waited 21 years for the glory to return.

"This is why we play the game," Urlacher said.

This is how they play the game here Ė physical, ferocious and unforgiving, a Monsters of the Midway special Sunday that hearkened back to the days of Grange, Nagurski, Butkus, Ditka, Singletary, Payton and so many others.

This was a day when the Bears returned to their roots, humbled the experts and beat the daylights out of the New Orleans Saints in the midst of driving snow, sleet and misery.

The weather is sure to be beautiful in South Florida for the Super Bowl in a couple weeks, but on this perfect Chicago football day, the Bears delivered a perfect Chicago football performance, sending the Saints marching home, 39-14.

"It couldn't have been a more perfect situation than this for Chicago Bears football," said Thomas Jones, who gained 123 yards and two touchdowns. "It's snowing, [we're] running the football, our defense is playing hard, getting turnovers, making some big hits. The fans are out there going crazy. I mean, this is just a perfect situation."

This is what the Bears do. Pick apart quarterback Rex Grossman if you will. Go ahead and question their offense and even doubt the defense, but for all the style points and highlight plays that were shown coming into this game, it was won where Chicago likes to win: in the trenches.

Chicago attacked the weather with bare arms and Saints QB Drew Brees with naked aggression. They knocked him down, sacked him, beat him, pounded him and caused a fumble, an interception, a safety and probably post-traumatic stress disorder.

The defensive front physically dominated the Saints, forcing New Orleans to all but abandon running back Deuce McAllister (just six of the team's 12 total carries) and try to win through the air on a day when it felt like you were constantly walking into a sneeze. That allowed man-crushing defenders from Urlacher to Adewale Ogunleye to Mark Anderson to unload on various ribs, backs and chests.

"They had two plays the whole game," said linebacker Hunter Hillenmeyer of a Saints offense that had 10 drives of five plays or fewer. "They were the No. 1 offense in the league, and we shut them down."

Meanwhile, the Bears' offensive line pushed open holes for Jones and bulldozing back Cedric Benson (60 yards, one touchdown) while keeping Grossman from being sacked.

"I thought they dominated," coach Lovie Smith said.

Benson and Jones, for their part, seemed to lower their shoulder on every run, taking the hit to the Saints first, even on small gains.

"You have to go out there and send a message there is going to be a dogfight," said Benson. "And send the message you're going to win the dogfight."

They played statement football, rough and tough, that paid dividends in the end against a worn-out Saints defense.

On both sides of the ball the Bears seemed to feed off the weather and the fans. As the cold got nastier, so did the Bears. As the snow came harder, so did the hits. The worse the conditions, the better Chicago's play.

And when New Orleans challenged in the third quarter, bringing the game to 16-14 with Reggie Bush's dynamic 88-yard touchdown catch and run, the precocious rookie made a major mistake. He spent the last 10 yards taunting Urlacher before doing a flip into the end zone and a little dance.

And then Chicago really got serious.

"Yeah, that pissed me off," Ogunleye said. "To turn around and taunt Brian Ė taunt basically the whole team Ė was a slap in the face."

They didn't taunt back. Heck, after the game they hardly wanted to talk about it. That isn't Chicago's style. The Bears let everyone else talk; then they punch them in the mouth.

What did you think of Bush's taunt, Urlacher was asked?

"I think we're going to the Super Bowl," he said.

Tradition can be an overplayed part of sports, but then there are days like this when a team delivers a performance so perfectly in tune with what the franchise has been about since the 1920s. It is days like this that demonstrate why Chicago never would build a dome, why the fans always will welcome a kicked-up wind off Lake Michigan, why you can't come to this city and play cute.

This is a results-oriented town, and the Bears are 15-3. Grossman, the erratic quarterback, was anything but sharp Sunday (11-of-26, 144 yards, one touchdown), but he had no turnovers and churned it up on one critical drive that all but clinched this victory.

"The guy wins," Urlacher said. "We've taken on his attitude."

So it isn't pretty, unless you like ugly. It isn't fun, unless you like fury. And it won't stand a chance with the experts, who certainly will pick the Colts, the way most of them picked the Saints.

Whatever. The Bears don't care right now. They'll bring the wood to the Super Bowl. They'll bring Bears football. Maybe it will be enough. Keep doubting them, they said.

In the meantime they were headed out into the miserable weather, into a delirious city, to celebrate on this perfect Chicago Bears day.

Dan Wetzel is Yahoo! Sports' national columnist. Send Dan a question or comment for potential use in a future column or webcast.

vCash

Re: Da Bears are IN the Super Bowl!

Hey,

I had a great time watching our Chicago Bears click on all counts and win a trip to Miami in beating the New Orleans Saints last night.

Woo-hoo! Go Bears!

vCash

Thanks, Frank!

Here's a few more:

Linebacker Brian Urlacher raises the trophy over his head

Mike McCaskey (far left), whom I'd met back in 1994 while waiting tables at the now defunct Winnetka Grill

QB Rex Grossman on the left sharing congratulations

vCash

'The Bean' at Millenium Park

Hey,

I arrived early at the National Louis University campus in Chicago today and thought I'd post this pretty view of the "Bean"--I think that's what it's nicknamed--in Millenium Park in Downtown Chicago. It's that stainless steel bean-shaped sculpture sitting above the restaurant in the center of the photo in the background.

Anyways, I've got to work on a few things.

Regards,

Juan
    Last edited by Juan C Ayllon; 01-23-2007 at 01:53 AM.

vCash

Al 'Speedy' Gonzalez Returns!

Hey,

I just posted this piece up a few minutes ago:

Piece on Al 'Speedy' Gonzalez Return

I'll be watching his first fight back this Wednesday night in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.

Cheers,

Juan

Closed Thread