Home News Current Champs WAIL! Encyclopedia
The Cyber Boxing Zone Message Board
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Close Up and Personal: Faces in the Crowd

vCash

The Ride Back Home!

Ring Announcer Joe York with a friend

Hey, after a late night out and crashing on the couch of ring announcer Joe York's hotel room couch, I had a prrrretty long drive back home. Unfortunately, the drive back home takes me by the Dan Ryan in Chicago, where traffic can get pretty bad. It was bumper-to-bumper for a while there, after merging from the Skyway. See the photo above.

Still, all in all, it was a great time.

Cheers,

Juan
    Last edited by Juan C Ayllon; 11-20-2006 at 12:43 AM.

vCash

Re: Close Up and Personal: Faces in the Crowd

Hey Juan,

That guy you're standing next to in your next-to-last post (Brooke Welby) is the guy that knocked my "next big thing" Rico Tan into next week about 3 years ago. What a shot he landed on Rico - he couldn't get up for about 5 minutes.

vCash

Hi TKO11,

That's interesting. When I was hanging out with Joe York, he said that he'd seen Brooke Welby several times. He'd seen him win and lose. He added that sometimes his losses were related to not being in shape.

Before his fight with Jimmy Holmes, Welby told Joe that he was "in shape." Joe sensed it was going to be a competitive bout, and it was. He really hurt Jimmy a couple times, once sending him stumbling badly.

Guess that goes to show you that a record can be deceptive.

Cheers,

Juan

Roberto Aqui

Quote Originally Posted by Juan C Ayllon
    So, I rode this girls bike about two to two and a half miles in the freezing outdoors with no coat on all the way back to Cabs.

Luis and Lisa were laughing at me when I recounted the story.

The girl's bike was a piece of crap, but, hey, it got me there.

Anyways...
    Yeah, like the time my best bud and I went down to Laredo to get drunk and eat cabrito. Coming back we were gonna stop at another friend's in the Valley. Well, back then there were no gas stations open in wee hours, and a quarter tank don't git far in Texas. Ran out 20 miles from destination.

Walked across rattlesnake scrub all hung over, and no friend at home, but his truck was there. Rode a wobbly girls bike back to truck with couple of gallons of gas siphoned from his truck, started my truck, and drove back where friend finally arrived and took me to buy gas the next am. Celebrated with a hell of a BBQ, venison over mesquite coals, liberally marinated with the mezcal we brought with us. The French and Chi-fans use wine for lesser, but satisfactory results!

vCash

That's funny!

It's been a long time since I've heard from you. Where've you been?

Thanks for sharing that Roberto!

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who got stuck doing something like that. It's funny, looking back on it, eh? What is it about riding a rickety old girls bike, anyway?

Hey, speaking of Cabs, I'll be eating dinner there tomorrow night. Yummm! And what's even better is that Luis, the chef and owner of Cabs, will be hosting our family Thanksgiving dinner at his place. I love it when he does that!

Yep, yep, yep, it's good to have a chef for a brother!

Anyways, if I don't hear from you before then, happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else here on the board!

Cheers,

Juan

vCash

Beautiful Morning

Hey,

On the way out of the coffee shop around 6:40 AM this morning, I saw the most glorious sky. So, I snapped a shot of it with my cell phone camera.

Whereas it fails to quite capture the beauty, it's a nice estimation.

vCash

On an unrelated note...

I was going through my cell phone and came across this photo of my cousin Steve, who has a wonderfully decorated condo with an incredible view of Lake Michigan in Chicago.

Here's the view of the lake and part of the skyline. That's my mom in the center of the photo. To the left of her, I believe that's the John Hancock building.

Cheers,

jca
    Last edited by Juan C Ayllon; 11-21-2006 at 05:15 PM.

vCash

Animated Thanksgiving Greeting

Hey,

I received this cool animated Thanksgiving greeting from Frank Baltazar, which you can view by clicking on the link below:

Link to animated Thanksgiving Greeting

Cheers,

Juan C. Ayllon

vCash

Jazzin' Things Up...

Here's a few fun pieces I found while checking out some jazz on www.youtube.com:

Dennis Chambers Drum Solo with John McLaughlin

I saw Dennis Chambers playing with Joey DiFrancesco and John McLaughlin when McLaughlin played at the Cubby Bear in Chicago back in 1995. He, along with McLaughlin and DiFrancesco, was amazing!

I absolutely loved that tone in McLaughlin's guitar, as shown in this following clip:

McLaughlin in '95

His tone and touch really shine in an album he put together with DiFrancesco (on Hammond B-3 organ) and Elvin Jones--John Coltrane's late former drummer--dedicated to John Coltrane called, After the Rain.

Here's a fun piece with McLaughlin appearing on Johnny Carson's Tonight Show:

John McLaughlin on the Johnny Carson Show

Here's an unrelated piece with jazz fushion guitarist Pat Metheny playing with an orchestra. I've seen him live at Ravinia in Highland Park, Illinois and at the Vic in Chicago. This is one of my favorite songs of his:

Pat Metheny - Minuano

And check out this footage on a trailer filmed at the Green Mill in Chicago. I love that place!

Deep Blue Organ Trailer at the Green Mill

Note: At the very beginning of the tape, you can see the vertical sign for the Aragon Ballroom, where I go to cover some fights in Chicago. You also see the sign for the Uptown Lounge, which is another place I like to drop by now and again after the fights. And, of course, you see the famous Green Mill...

A friend with acclaimed trumpet and fluglehorn player Orbert Davis at the Green Mill
    Last edited by Juan C Ayllon; 11-23-2006 at 04:22 AM.

vCash

Flashback: Foreman vs. Lyle!

Hey,

While I was You-tubing, I found the Foreman-Lyle fight. Check it out!

Foreman-Lyle Link

I remember watching that as a kid. Man, that was something!

--jca

vCash

One of my Favorite DJ's, Mark Farina...

Oh my gosh, I found some footage on Mark Farina, a favorite DJ of mine. I picked up a handful of CDs of his a while back, as well as some records either played by him or along the same lines as his work for my Technics 1200 turntables (which I play with now and again at home).

Check this out:

Mark Farina Live at OM

Several DJs at the Uptown Lounge used to mix similarly to Farina and even feature some of his work.

Farina Live at Some Parade

Here's another piece with Derrick Carter and Farina:

Derrick Carter & Farina
    Last edited by Juan C Ayllon; 11-23-2006 at 04:16 AM.

vCash

Bebel Gilberto

Check this mellow tune by Bebel Gilberto. It's one of my favs.

Link to Bebel Gilberto-"So Nice"

vCash

Pat Metheny & John Scofield

Hey,

I think I found the source concert where I captured an image of Metheny for my painting that hangs at Cabs:

Pat Metheny & John Scofield

Several years ago, I had scoured Google to find images I could paint Metheny from. I think this is the concert that the still source came of Metheny, himself. I found another with Metheny and the African-American drummer, which I used for the drummer, himself.

That aside, it's also very cool jazz!

--jca
    Last edited by Juan C Ayllon; 11-23-2006 at 12:31 PM.

vCash

Some Phil Keaggy Jams...

I used to be into Phil Keaggy's stuff. Checking him out on YouTube, I found this ripping electric guitar solo I think you'll enjoy:

Phil Keaggy with Glass Harp 1981

Here he is last Easter in a more mellow piece:

Keaggy Does 'Here Comes the Sun"

vCash

Started Working Out Again!

Hey,

After Thanksgiving, I got on the scale and wasn't happy. I haven't been working out much lately, and the weight's been creeping back up.

Anyways, so I ran a slow three miles last night before going out and did a good workout with David "The Weezel" Estrada today.

Estrada had me jog a mile and a half on the treadmill, do a single circuit on the weight machines--hitting all the muscle groups, and had me finish with a mile on the treadmill. Admittedly, I walked maybe the first half of the finishing treadmill work, then picked it up to five MPH on the latter half; my first mile and a half was done at an even five MPH. Admittedly, not very fast, but hey! It's only my second day back.

I'm supposed to do 25 pushups and 50 situps in the morning and evening. Tomorrow, I'm supposed to do a light two mile run. Then, I'll be meeting with David again this Tuesday night for another workout.

As David said, "Welcome back, Juan!"

Yeah. My body's a little pooped, but all right.

Cheers,

Juan

vCash

My Report for the Carol Stream Examiner on Holy-Oquendo

By the way, here's my report that was out in this last week's Carol Stream Examiner, which is based out of Fres Oquendo's hometown, Carol Stream, Illinois. It comes out once a week. From what I understand, it will probably appear in several other Examiners this next week.

‘Soccer Mom’ boxer loses against Holyfield

By Juan C. Ayllon
    Courtesy of the Carol Stream Examiner

SAN ANTONIO, Texas – The packed crowd at the Alamadrome roared. Nicknamed “Soccer Mom” for his ardent attendance at his kids’ sports events, this husband and father from Carol Stream, Illinois was fighting three-time world heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield. What’s more, Holyfield, 44, had tired visibly in the last several rounds. With six minutes to go, victory and the Vacant USBA Heavyweight Title were all but his. Or were they?

No spring chicken himself at 33, Fres Oquendo was expected to dispatch the old warrior on his shield, forcibly ending what many considered foolish: Holyfield’s aspirations to unify the world heavyweight titles and retire as Champ.

With a walloping right to the temple moments into their fight, Holyfield knocked Oquendo down hard and served notice that he was here not only to fight, but also to win.

Granted, even the late, revered heavyweight champ Rocky Marciano suffered first round knockdowns at the hands of faded greats Archie Moore and Jersey Joe Walcott. Unlike the original “Rock,” however, upon rising, Oquendo failed to batter and overwhelm his older foe for the remainder of the bout. Instead, he circled and retreated. Boxing carefully, he sought to catch his aggressor coming in with occasional right-hand bombs.

That, and he clinched a lot. This endeared him neither to the crowd or the judges. In a city packed with Latinos, who favor a more aggressive style and have thus embraced old warrior Holyfield, this was a cardinal sin. After 12 rounds, judges scored the bout unanimously for Evander Holyfield with tallies of 116-111 and 114-113 twice.

With this victory, Holyfield (217 lbs.) won the USBA Heavyweight trinket and advanced to 40-8, with 26 wins via knockout. Oquendo (220 lbs.) slipped to the sidelines with a record of 26-4 and 16 knockouts.

“All we wanted was to see Fres do a flurry (of punches),” said Dave Wride, Oquendo’s sports attorney. “If you look at it statistically, all he had to do was win the last two rounds. He won ONE of the last two rounds. He’s confident. He thinks he’s winning. He played it safe. If you’re going to fight in the ‘Holyfield Show,’ you’ve got to fight more aggressively.”

“That’s Fres’ style,” said former International Boxing Federation Heavyweight Titlist Chris Byrd, who scored a controversial points win over Oquendo in September 2003. “He’s got an awkward style. The knockdown in the first round hurt him. He was scoring points (however). It was a close fight. 114-113 was fair. The score of 116 to 111 was way off. If they gave (the fight) to Oquendo, they wouldn’t have said anything. They gave it to Evander and they didn’t say anything.”

Boxing carefully, Oquendo really began asserting himself by the fourth round. Circling, he repeatedly pumped a stiff left jab in Holyfield’s face. The jab, while not a particularly devastating punch, disrupts an opponent’s rhythm, can cause cumulative damage and set up more powerful blows. Oquendo did just that, mixing in heavy rights and a single left hook to the head.

Undeterred, Holyfield continued pressing forward. In the sixth, Oquendo collapsed from a low blow landed during a spirited Holyfield assault. Allowed time to recover, he resumed hostilities with a mixture of malice and caution.

Oquendo continued jabbing, circling, and increasingly spearing with stiff rights. During an especially combative eighth round, Holyfield dug another borderline low blow, drawing loud protests from Oquendo and prompting the referee to intervene.

This pattern of Oquendo playing matador to Holyfield’s bull carried through the 11th round, where, displaying incredible heart, a clearly tired Holyfield pressed forward and willed himself to maintain the steadier work rate. Oquendo continued to circle and pepper with jabs and intermittent rights.

Fireworks erupted in the 12th and final round. Both fighters teed off on one another in a rousing display of aggression.

After the scores were announced, an angered Oquendo stormed out of the ring. With two unsuccessful attempts at a heavyweight title—once to Byrd and the other, an 11th round TKO loss to then-World Boxing Council Heavyweight Titlist John Ruiz in April 2004—he thought he’d won and was finally on his way to winning a world championship.

“We fired Don King and were excited about where things were going up until now,” Wride said.

Where they go from here remains unclear.

No doubt, Oquendo will continue supporting his children’s athletic events for years to come. However, the experience will likely be bittersweet, as cheering throngs may remind him of the night that he let a living legend, and a shot at a title, get away.

vCash

Some Thanksgiving Pics

That's my mom just to the right of me. She turned 70 this last September!

Last edited by Juan C Ayllon; 12-01-2006 at 11:18 AM.

vCash

The Drive in to Work Today...

Yep, yep, yep! It took me an hour and a half to get to work today. I tried calling ahead, but the lines were busy. I was running a few minutes late. Then, as I pulled up alongside the building, I found out we were closed! We NEVER have snow days!

We had a phone tree, but no one bothered to call me. I was near the bottom of it. The guy above me on the tree apparently had a changed number, which never made it onto the tree. Grrrrrrreat.

So, I'll make the best of it, get some things done and futz around a little.

View of a portion of our building out my lab window

A small truck fitted with a plow drives by on an adjacent street

Cheers,

Juan C. Ayllon
    Last edited by Juan C Ayllon; 12-01-2006 at 11:10 AM.

vCash

In light of the weather, I almost can't believe I'll be in Colorado Springs, Colorado over Christmas break! By and large, I don't like the snow or the cold weather. Yuck!

Bryan Wright

However, I'll be visiting a friend and former principal of mine, Bryan Wright, who now serves as a high school principal out that way. He's a good guy.

Coincidentally, here's an interesting article featuring my friend that discusses a local high school's efforts to reduce the dropout rate:

Article with Bryan Wright

I've also got a couple cousins and an aunt and uncle living out that way. Interestingly enough, both my aunt and uncle are artists. In addition, my aunt has been a college art professor. They have a home and art studio in the Black Forest outside of Colorado Springs.

It'll be nice to get away and visit.

Cheers,

Juan C. Ayllon
    Last edited by Juan C Ayllon; 12-01-2006 at 12:19 PM.

vCash

Piece Touching on Today's Weather in Chicagoland

This sounds about right:

Snow, ice, freezing rain drill Midwest

By KAREN HAWKINS, Associated Press Writer
    27 minutes ago

CHICAGO - The first major snowstorm of the season forced a plane off a runway, canceled hundreds of flights and hobbled highways in the Plains and Midwest, and more sloppy weather rolled in Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT

A Fed Ex cargo plane arriving Friday morning at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport slipped into the mud off the only open runway, and crews were working to tow it away. There were no injuries, said Wendy Abrams, a spokeswoman for the Chicago Department of Aviation.

Laura and Ron Whittingham said early Friday that their United flight to Las Vegas was leaving on time from O'Hare, one of numerous airports where most flights were canceled.

"I guess we're just the lucky ones," Ron Whittingham said. "We are going to Vegas, so that's a good thing, right? We're starting off lucky."

About 2.4 million customers across central and southern Illinois and parts of Missouri were without power early Friday after ice snapped tree limbs and power limbs.

In the Chicago area, the National Weather Service issued a winter storm warning until noon, predicting six to 12 inches of snow. Winds gusted to over 30 mph as the storm arrived in full by the morning rush hour.

"It looks like it's going to get messy," said Tim Halbach, a meteorologist in the Chicago suburb of Romeoville. "There could be times where some areas see 2 inches of snow per hour."

The same wintry system struck Thursday from Texas to Michigan. Hundreds of schools, colleges and universities and state offices across Oklahoma were closed as the last band of heavy snow moved out early Friday. Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius declared a disaster emergency for 27 counties, freeing up resources to help them.

High winds hit the Dayton, Ohio, suburb of Vandalia shortly before dawn Friday, knocking down power lines and tearing siding and shingles off homes. Police Chief Doug Knight described the damage as minor and said there were no injuries.

In southeastern Wisconsin, forecasters warned that winds and rain could bring near-blizzard conditions.

Snowfall in parts of Oklahoma ranged from 2 inches to nearly a foot, while parts of Illinois prepared for 6 to 12 inches.

An Oklahoma man was killed Thursday when his vehicle skidded on an icy road and hit an oncoming tractor-trailer. Also Thursday, on Interstate 44 near Rolla, Mo., a motorist involved in an earlier accident was standing near his vehicle when a semitrailer jackknifed and slid into the car, killing him.

"It's just too darn slick. It's going to be a mess out there for a day or two," said Taylor Hunt of the Missouri State Highway Patrol.

At the Nevada Fuel Mart in southwest Missouri, Rose Dozier said most truck drivers heading south stopped early Thursday night. They reported near-zero visibility before the snow began to subside.

"The drivers are all professionals and they're used to it," Dozier said. "They said a lot of cars are not."

In the Texas Panhandle, roads were covered with ice and up to 7 inches of snow.

Clay Ender, who works for a heating service company, struggled to get around in the 3 inches of snow that fell overnight in Lubbock. A trip across the city that usually takes 20 minutes stretched to an hour, he said.

"There were so many cars spinning out of control. They couldn't get any traction," he said.

Jennifer Stark with the National Weather Service in Topeka, Kan., said the storm seemed especially impressive because it had been preceded by unseasonably mild weather. Temperatures approached, and in some places eclipsed, record highs earlier in the week.

The system roared through the Northwest and Rockies earlier in the week. Coming on the heels of near-record high temperatures, it rolled through Kansas on Wednesday, coating tree limbs and power lines with half an inch of ice. By Friday, the storm was moving northeast through Illinois on the way to Canada.

The eastern Missouri towns of Leadington and Park Hills put off plans for two holiday tree lightings and a joint Christmas parade, said Tammi Burns, executive director of their shared Chamber of Commerce. She said the communities will celebrate next Thursday.

"Keep your spirits up," she said. "Be thankful it's getting cold for Christmas."

___

Associated Press Writer Dave Skretta in Kansas City, Mo., contributed to this report.

vCash

Castillo-Ndlovu Fight Report

Hey,

Here's a link to a report I did on Ricardo Castillo's fight versus a guy named Ndlovu. Castillo is Jose Luis Castillo's little brother.

Latest Fight Report

It's a bit long winded, but so be it!

Cheers,

Juan C. Ayllon

vCash

Photos Now Online from Fight Report!

Hey,

Tim Reigle's photos from the Castillo-Ndlovu fight card are now online!

To view photos from the fight card, click on the link below, go to "Sports Events," and click on "Nidlovu Vs Castillo" (sic):

Photo Link

Cheers,

Juan C. Ayllon

vCash

Online Review of Cabs at www.napervillemagazine.com

Hey,

My brother, Luis, told me today about this terrific review of Cabs Wine Bar Bistro, of which he happens to be Chef/Owner:

Napervillemagazine.com Review of Cabs

He was thrilled that they firmly grasped what he and his wife, Lisa, were striving for as a restaurant:

The place has white tablecloths and the level of service you'd expect at a high-end eatery, yet Cab's doesn't come across as snooty. The room is filled with bright colors, and the servers, while expert, don't come across as stuffy or humorless. The husband/wife team of Luis (chef) and Lisa (general manager) Ayllon have created a comfortable atmosphere to enjoy their very impressive cuisine.
    By the way, that's a photo of their wonderful scallops appetizer above. Yum! I love that tangy sauce, combined with the spaghetti vegetables and the delectable scallops!

Cheers, bro!

--jca
    Last edited by Juan C Ayllon; 12-07-2006 at 01:41 AM.

vCash

Sam Peter

By the way, here's a photo Dalia Duran sent me of Nigerian heavyweight Sam Peter. He's scheduled to fight a rematch against James Toney on Saturday, January 6th.

I posted this pic on the CBZ Newswire page a few minutes ago.

Cool threads and jewelry, dude!

vCash

Chicago Bears' Rex Grossman

Hey,

With the recent success of the Chicago Bears in the news, as well as its quarterback, Rex Grossman, being "on the bubble," so to speak, I thought I'd post this pic taken at ringside several years ago.

From left to right, that's heavyweight Fres Oquendo, me, Rex Grossman and WBC Lightweight Titlist David Diaz

vCash

New Year's Eve at Cabs

Hey,

I just received this from Luis this evening:

Hello everyone,

I’ve come up with the menu for this New Years Eve.

There will be two separate sittings – The first between 6 & 6:30 pm and the second between 9 & 9:30 pm.

The cost is $85 (plus tax and gratuity) –which includes a complementary glass of Champagne , four courses, music, and party favors (hat/ tiara, noisemakers).

The music will be performed by jazz/folk singer Emily Palmer.

She will be accompanied by Bob Palmer on acoustic guitar and backing vocals.

Here is the menu:

New Years Eve 2006

Amuse Bouche: Brie, Artichoke and Sun-dried Tomato Bruschetta

First Course Selections

Duck Liver & Venison Country Pâté Combination with traditional garnish

Seared Sea Scallops and Sweet Pea Ravioli

with spinach, tomatoes, basil chiffonade, and ginger bouillon

Grilled Texas Cross Quail with cranberries, apples, Israeli cous cous, spinach & watercress

drizzled with Balsamic-chocolate glaze & white truffle oil

Wild Mushrooms and Polenta with shaved Asiago and Sage Cream

Soup or Salad

Potato Leek with Lobster and Truffles

Mixed greens with grilled apples, butternut squash, spiced pecans, cornbread croutons

and raspberry balsamic vinaigrette

Entrée Selections

Seared Lamb loin with Pistachio Crust and Goat Cheese

Served with Peruvian lima beans, spaghetti vegetables and natural jus

Sautéed Duck Breast Glazed with Brown Sugar & Spice

Served with mushroom risotto, butternut squash, green beans, fruit compote & sage cream

Pan Roasted Grouper with Potato Crust, Herbs and Pink Peppercorns,

Served with spinach, tomatoes, spaghetti vegetables, pecans & honey butter sauce

Grilled Herb & Pepper Crusted Beef Tenderloin with Caramelized Onions and Truffle Butter

Served with roasted potatoes (tossed with Swiss cheese and bacon), asparagus, portabellos & peppercorn sauce

Sautéed Kangaroo Loin with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Apples, and Chestnuts,

Served with spinach, asparagus, and blackberry-sage sauce

Dessert Selections

Pumpkin Crème Brulee

Cheese Plate: Goat Cheese, Point Reyes Farmhouse Blue, & Manchego (sheep)

Served with honey roasted almonds, fig—strawberry compote & flat bread

Lemon sorbet topped with blackberries and strawberries

Drizzled with Crème de Cassis

Peaches & cream in filo

Fresh berries & Fruit splashed with Grande Marnier & topped whipped cream

Chocolate Symphony Cake

--------------------

The fish may change (depending on the availability).

However, the preparation will be the same.

Thanks,

Luis

Cab's Wine Bar Bistro

430 N. Main Street Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

Phone: 630.942.9463

http://cabsbistro.com/
    Unfortunately, I won't be there, as I'll be in Colorado Springs visiting my friend, Bryan.

However, if you're in Chicagoland and don't have plans for New Year's Eve, this will be a nice alternative.

Emily Palmer, who will be singing at Cabs, has a great, sultry and powerful voice.

Cheers,

Juan C. Ayllon

vCash

Friends

Just had a good talk with my friend, Tawnya (left), earlier today. What a cool bud! I met her online a little over a year ago, and we've stayed in touch.

Based out of the Kansas City area, she's been a cool, long distance friend, chatting now and again and uplifting and encouraging me to live honorably.

We've also commiserated about the singles lifestyle, which can be challenging, at times, to say the least!

Needless to say, I appreciate my friends a great deal.

Cheers,

Juan C. Ayllon
    Last edited by Juan C Ayllon; 12-11-2006 at 01:58 AM.

vCash

A Little Rest and Recovery...

Hey,

I stayed home with a cold today, caught up on my rest, ate lots of chicken soup, and watched a little "Beavis and Butthead" on a used box set I picked up from Blockbuster Video the other day. That is one subversive, but terribly funny show!

Well, now it's back to work on grading, prep and all that fun stuff...

Cheers,

Juan C. Ayllon

vCash

Windy City Gym Closing Its Doors!

Hey,

I just posted up this piece on the closing of Chicago's Windy City Gym. You can read it at:

Head Trainer Sam Colonna Speaks out on Closing of Windy City Gym

Regards,

Juan C. Ayllon

vCash

Hey,

Here's an interview with Chicago's very own Jaime--or Jimmy--"Superfly" Sandoval which I just posted up:

http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/news/...s/00002769.htm

Closed Thread