Home News Current Champs WAIL! Encyclopedia
The Cyber Boxing Zone Message Board
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for some trading partners

vCash

Looking for some trading partners

Hello there folks,

I'm looking to get some new trading partners. I used to spend a LOT of Money on Boxing DVDs. Unfortunately for me, I lost my job yesterday. I didn't get fired, the building I work at caught on fire!

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/flor...ry/833927.html

With the low economy I'll never ever find a job even half as good as this one. People are estimating it'll be about a year before we're back in business. So buying DVDs pretty much isn't an option for me anymore. Not to mention my Paycheck was in that building when it burnt down! This really sucks I was just about to order some Milton McCrory & Steve McCrory fights from Knockoutprom.com too.

I'm not the best guy to go to for quality, but if there's anyone out there who isn't very picky about quality, and likes to get Trades done fast, I'm the guy to go to. If anyone is interested please write me. Thanks.

I could really use some fights with Milton & Steve. I'd also like to get a few fights from Darrell Chambers, if there's even any out there besides vs. Bobby Joe Young.

vCash

Re: Looking for some trading partners

its me antonio

I will ship your fights tomorrow

they came out really good

vCash

Re: Looking for some trading partners

Quote Originally Posted by robg
    Hello there folks,

I'm looking to get some new trading partners. I used to spend a LOT of Money on Boxing DVDs. Unfortunately for me, I lost my job yesterday. I didn't get fired, the building I work at caught on fire!

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/flor...ry/833927.html

With the low economy I'll never ever find a job even half as good as this one. People are estimating it'll be about a year before we're back in business. So buying DVDs pretty much isn't an option for me anymore. Not to mention my Paycheck was in that building when it burnt down! This really sucks I was just about to order some Milton McCrory & Steve McCrory fights from Knockoutprom.com too.

I'm not the best guy to go to for quality, but if there's anyone out there who isn't very picky about quality, and likes to get Trades done fast, I'm the guy to go to. If anyone is interested please write me. Thanks.

I could really use some fights with Milton & Steve. I'd also like to get a few fights from Darrell Chambers, if there's even any out there besides vs. Bobby Joe Young.

I'll trade with ya! You too, Antonio. Check your emails. You both are nice guys and have been a pleasure to deal with in the past.

+ Reply to Thread